Love story

"I'll go see what's wrong with him.." I say wandering down to a bedroom that had the light peeking through under the door.

I gently knocked in it and a very angry Ethan opened.

"what do you want? He hissed
"I was just seeing if your okay.." I say confused. I thought we were in good terms now.
"Why would you care? What happened to; 'I'm sorry your always with Ethan and you know I don't like him'."He looked away.

"W-What Ethan you know I was just explaining the past I didn't mean now."

"Could've told her what happened or said didn't like him instead of don't. But that's fine! Cause guess what, I don't like you like that anyway. You hate me, I hate you. Right?"

I honestly felt like crying. I never cry. "E-Ethan.. your over reacting."

"It's 'asshole' remember."
"W-we were just messing with each other.."
"I don't care!" He growled grabbing the collar of my shirt and throwing me against the wall. Forgot not to mess with alphas..  the world spun and my head hurt but he kept going anyway.

"You just skipped right into my life! You made Adrian love you! And because of his stupid job he got to do whatever he pleases with you so he took you in and all you did to me was get mad all because Rose likes me. Now how is that fair?"

"So when I tried to fix whatever 'this' is you broke it again. You don't care about me or my feelings, so neither do I." He rants but all I could think about was how much my head ached.

He grabbed me again and shoved me into the bed, not caring if he hurt me.

And all Adrian dose is try and please you that he doesn't have time for me like he used to. All I've ever wanted was him.
And now your trying to cosy up to me when he's there trying to please you."

Okay now I was just confused.. he just twisted his own words.

"W-well guess what?" I growl back.
"Get. This. Trough. Your. Head. I didn't fucking mean to make Adrian like me! I didn't mean for anyone of these people too. They just did okay and that's not my fucking fault." I snapped.

"Geez, you've got some guts, talking to an alpha like that." He hisses, pinning my arms above my head and his hips on mine.

I couldn't help but see this a sexual.

"Geez, your an idiot for thinking I'm scared of you."

"You seemed pretty scared when I slammed you against a wall." He smirked.

I kick my knee up into his thigh making him wince and tugged one of my hands out of his grip and shoved him off me.
He was quick to grab me again and throw me off the bed.

I landed on the hard floor and yelped.

I full on snarled barring my canines attacking again. Launching myself on him so I was pinning him this time.

I leaned my head down so my breath was hitting his neck and ear. "I didn't mean to walk into your life, I didn't mean to make it as miserable as you make it out to be and I certainly didn't mean to take anything away from you.." Was all I said as we both panted. He didn't stop though.

He shoved me this time, he had an advantage because I was so light.
I threw me into the wall again and I felt like passing out.

"I hate.. you." I panted.
"Yeah, I figured."
He held my shoulders against the wall and looked down at me.
He gave a dark smirk and spoke "you know that story Adrian told this morning?" I gave a small nod.

"Want me to show you what happened next?"
He had that dark smirk on his face still, I secretly did but was very suspicious about this weird mood swing.
I shook my head "let's make our own love story then." He growled
He pulled me forward to his chest-for a second I swear I saw regret in his eyes-shoved me back into the wall and I lost all feeling in my body and my vision blurred, and everything went black.

—————————————————————

I opened my eyes to screaming and yelling.

My head hurt, so so much.
I felt soft arms gently wrap around
Me and I instantly started crying, tears streaming down my face. I was so confused. What had gotten into him?

"Hey, shhh, please don't cry." I looked up  to see Adrian cradling me.
"G-get away from me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"W-What did I do?" He said frowning.
"H-he-He will hurt me again." I cried falling to my knees on the floor.

"What? Explain?" He said as calmly as possible.

"Ethan!" I continued screaming at him.

"I heard a gasp from behind me and saw Nikki at the end of the bed with tears staining her face.  She was the only other person here.

"Blue, Listen to me, you have to tell us what happened okay?"

My voice dropped to a whisper "I went to see if he was okay and He was so. S-So mad" I started crying again at the memory. "We ended up physically fighting and I.. lost. He was angry for something I had said to rose and was jealous of me that You give me all your attention." I crawl back into his lap.

"Okay baby.. this is hard to explain but he has depression and I know it's not an excuse for what he did but I know he's so so so sorry now.

"So that's it? You just gonna make me forgive him?"
"No babe but it's not intirely his fault. I can't explain everything, it's not my place to share but he is incredibly sorry."
"Mhm. Sure." I say. Curling up in a ball and falling asleep again.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Wot.. 🐋Cheeze