He's dangerous

I can't help but let out a hiss when what I thought was a female omega tried to pet my tail through the cage.

"thomas you may leave now. Wait. grace no, he's dangerous." the biggest alpha spoke lowly.

"Aww, this little cutie?" the less buff but just as tall with sandy blond haired alpha smirked, kneeling down and studied me.

I hissed again and my ears flattened against my head in pure distress, what did these people want? Who were they? Good or bad? Did they want to hurt me?

The male in front of me sighed and his face softened.

"You hungry?" He whispered as I blocked out all the noise.

I closed my eyes and ignored him and I knew I'd end up trying his patience.

"Are you hungry?" He said firmer to let me know he wasn't messing around.

I gave a timid nod and he unlocked the cage a held his hand out for me. I crawled out the narrow crate and grabbed it, partly scared someone was gonna try to hurt me.

"WHAT?" A different girl screamed and I ran back into my cage at the loud noise, emitting a low growl from the shady guy glaring at her because she ruined the sandy blondes progress.

I glanced over at where the noise had come from, the group of about 17 people were staring at 'grace's' lap where a yellow file was laid. Mine I guessed.

"H-he's killed people." She said looking to the black haired guy then glancing to me.

I.. I wasn't going to hurt them unless they hurt me first...

"Guys, he's been in and out of homes since birth, abused- most ways- starved and all. The poor boy must have been scared and confused, give him a chance and anyway he- pointing to the dark male- and Ari have killed too."

My now-new favourite person spoke.
He held his hand out for me again and smiled.

I blushed and chewed on my lip, taking his hand again and he led me out of the room, as we exited I heard a series of unsure murmurs. 

I tried to let go of his hand but his iron grip wouldn't allow that. I'd figured he'd already read my file.

When we reached the kitchen he stopped for a second, contemplated something then cautiously, very gently, gripped my hips and set me on the counter top.

"when was the last time you ate?" he frowned And I realised he had noticed my fat level- or lack thereof.

I bit my lip and looked around.. he gave a small smile and handed me a pen and the back of a shopping list that was on the table.

I don't know why but that made me smile but it deformed when I handed him back what I wrote 'two weeks ago... Our trainer's scraps."

I knew how to spell and everything, our- mine and others- behaviourist/teacher has known me for like.. Ever.

He nodded slowly and placed it back down on the counter next to me.

I could tell he was mildly shocked about the eating thing and my neat handwriting.

I carefully moved my hand to the paper and pen and wrote something else.
"what's your name?"
He gave a full smile this time.
"Rhys."
I nodded and he placed a now warm bowl of... Red covered noodles? Onto my lap.

"don't eat too much you'll get sick."
Rhys says and also put down a cold bottle of water next to me.
"and I expect you to drink all of this today."

I ate until next to full and put the bowl in the sink.

I held my arms out for him and instead of lifting me down he held me like a baby, putting me on his hip.

I started to feel tears well up in my eyes. I'd never been treated with such kindness.
I couldn't help a small purr escape me as he had noticed my tears and began to pet behind my ears
I nuzzled cutely into his neck and let him continue.

He brought us back to the room with the other people and I knew they tensed like I was gonna wriggle away from Rhys and kill them. my eyes darted to the cage... I didn't want to go back in there... I've spent most of my life in one... I don't want to go back.

He must've seen my look because he sat down on the couch with me straddling him. I, again, nuzzled into him in embarrassment.

Rhys gently rubbed my back and I started to fall asleep on him.. Why was he being so nice?

***

"lee, bud." the soft voice I trusted gently shook me.
I fluttered my eyes open to see.. my eyes widened
RHYS? WHERE WAS RHYS?
I sat up and looked around, starting to panic.
He came out of the bathroom, his shirt off and held his arms out for me, I slid out of bed and jumped into him. He gave me a nice squeeze and carried me to the bathroom.
I bit my lip when he placed me on the closed-lidded toilet and started running the bath.

He stood up and looked at me, I started shaking my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

I did trust him... A tiny bit but no.

"Please... Just your shirt and jeans?" he said lifting me up like I couldn't myself.

I frowned and lifted my shirt while he checked the water.

I was very scrawny but I was still fit- well, as fit as I could be with the lack of food- we got pushed to exhaustion from running all day every day.

I fumbled with my belt, trying to get it to unclasp but as I couldn't do it, my frustration grew.
"Want help?" Rhys said cautiously.
I gave a small embarrassed nod and he smiled and kneeled in front of me.

I blushed uncontrollably when he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him, moving them to my belt and undoing with ease and taking it out. Like he'd done it so many times before.

He almost backed away when I was just in my briefs but strangely grabbed my hips again making me squeak.

I tried stepping back but his grip was to firm, I started to whimper as he inspected my body. "shh, it's okay I won't do anything." he coed running his finger over one of the many scars on my chest.

He made an "mhm" sound and stood up looking around, grabbing a towel.

"You can take them off when I leave but I expect you too actually have a bath and scrub otherwise I might have to help."
He said gently.

I nod and he leaves.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
:3 ily guys. Plz vote on this if you've read since chapt one!

It's taken me 3 days to write this ( main cause I don't hav time- and 3 seconds so vote 😫😘