The news

Unlike every other day, I didn't wake up to a loud crash of metal pots being slammed together nor these idiots calling me names.

I awoke to a moan.

"R-rose calm down and shhh."
"Buuut~"
"You're going to wake blue up and you know how upset she'll be" Adrian whisper yelled.
Wow. I wouldn't have thought that a kidnapper had consideration.
But what the fuck were they doing. I rolled over still pretending to be asleep and peeked at them.

A desperate Rose, laying on top of an anxious-looking Adrian.
"Pleeaseee!~" Rose actually yelled

I let out a small groan and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Good god rose! Do you not know what shhh means?" I say not meaning to be rude.
"I-I'm so sorry blue!" She answers looking pathetically needy.
"Sorry" Adrian adds looking at Rose, rolling his eyes when she tries to grab at his shirt again.

"Bluueee!!! He won't let me!" Rose complains
"Won't let you what?"

"Won't let me take his shirt off!!!"

"Well if he doesn't want you to then don't." I said rolling my eyes at her as well.
"He said no. Unless you say yes."
"Say yes to..?" I trail off so she can finish my sentence.
"Say yes to me being allowed to touch him."
She says like a beg. Gross.
I love her and everything but tch...

She gives me a questioning look as if to ask for my permission. "Use your words" I say just for the fun of pissing her off.
"Please blue?"
"specific?"
"Please can I t-touch h-him" she finishes, turning shy.
"If it's okay with him" I say looking away.
"Yeah.. okay. But when I say stop you stop okay? Deal?" He says looking her dead in the eyes.
"Deal!" She said pouncing on him.
I only had the tiniest bit of regret. I didn't want him to like what she was doing to him. I didn't want him to touch her like he was. I didn't want him to forget about me.
"Nn-nhggg... godddd.."
She whined as she ground on him. Fuck. I was watching. God damn, that happened fast.

I decided I didn't want to stay in there with the two soon-to-be-naked idiots. And went out to Adrian's punching bag. So many questions spiralling in my head as I punched. Beads of Sweat dripping down my forehead and onto my nose. I didn't care. I kept punching for what felt like five minutes, getting all my anger, confusion, sadness out on it.

Until I felt something wrapping around my neck. I was about to spin around, ready to punch Thomas or rascal. When I recognised the smell. Adrian.

"Whatcha doin'?"
"Ugh get off I'm sweaty. Wait no. We're both sweaty and both smell."
He didn't move though.
"I don't care"
"I do!"
"I also don't care"
I sighed.
"What did you do with rose?"
"She's sleeping"
"Wow..you finished quick.." I say looking back at the bag, feeling uncomfortable talking about his sex life. And having seen it this morning.
"Blue.. you've been out here for hours.." he said cautiously.
"No... I've been out here for... I pulled my phone out of my pocket and he frowned. Hah.. he didn't know I had one.
"Where'd you get that from?"
"I've had it since you took us here. You aren't really the best at what you do."
"Right.. idiot," he says more to himself.
"Yeah. I can't disagree, you've kidnapped two minors and basically raped one."
He rolled his eyes. "Rape? If it was rape, she would have been the one charged of it." He said rolling his eyes out of habit.
I chuckled slightly at that.

"Why..- why did you kidnap us.."
"I-" he started but I cut him off
"You're also not very good at it."
"Thanks?" He laughed
"I didn't kidnap you. Well, I did but... I couldn't let the princess stay at that awful place."
"Princess? Who?" I asked dumbfounded
"Y-you don't know?"
"Know what for god's sake?"
He gaped. "You're the princess.."
I outright laughed at that. "Haha me? Princess? God, you're funny!"
"Blue.."
I didn't know if I was actually believing him, or if I thought it was funny or terrifying.
My mind swirled like it usually did when I had anxiety.
"Blue calm down.."
He moved in front of me and grabbed my hips, pulling me to him.

" my parents died.. after I was put at the academy. I had never met them."
He audibly gulped
"T-they did. B-but your older sister is ruling."
"Older sister?"
"Good god." He sighed.
"I took you away from the academy because people were trying to take you for themselves. But it just so happened that you wouldn't go anywhere without rose so I had to take her to..." He finalised.
"But because everyone thinks your missing and the...important people are still questioning where you are and looking for you. I'll sneak you and rose back into the academy on Saturday so no one notices your back until Monday ..."
"W-what you kidnapped us for a week just to bring us back..?"
"Yeah.." I felt his finger lightly tap my side, he does that every time he lies. Everyone does something when they lie, a look, fidget, tap. I call it a tic. I can tell when people are lying. I don't know how but I've kinda just developed it growing up.
"Liar."
"Hmm?"
"Your lying, Adrian. Tell me why you took us for Just a week!"
"Okay, okay look. There's a pack called blood-moon and since you don't belong to one yet.." he sighed looking at me with those gorgeous intense brown eyes. "They want their pack to be the strongest, the dominant over all other packs. they want you in there pack to make it even stronger."

I was still digesting everything he had said and one question seemed to bug me more than the others. "Do.. do you have a pack?" I asked looking at my feet. He dropped his hands and spoke quietly "yes, I had a pack"
"Had?"
"I'm apart of the royal guard, and sometimes thing like this happen... I have no choice but to leave. But not permanently, I always end up going back."
I don't know why but that bothered me... what if he had an omega?

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Yo..