One.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

ᴺᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁹ᵗʰ

The occasional chime came through my phone at 6 am like it does every morning. Of course I turned it off and contemplated if school was worth it anymore. However, I knew if I didn't get up my mom would come bursting in my room like SWAT. I slid myself out of my bed and made my way towards the bathroom. I took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and wiped the condensation built on it off with my hand.

My skin expressed a milk chocolate shade and my feline shaped eyes were a deep brown. My damp jet black curly hair brushed past my shoulders and plastered to my back. I did my daily face routine and brushed my teeth. After that I went back into my room to find an outfit for the day.

My eyes focused on a picture of me wearing my cheer uniform holding my pompoms high in the air. Today was the big game against our all time rivals: the timber wolves. Everyone was supposed to be there since it was the game that determined if we would go to playoffs. I quickly searched for my uniform noticing the same stain from yesterday on the front but it wasn't that noticeable. I quickly slipped it on and grabbed my belongings and quickly made my way downstairs.

"Good morning, sweetie." said my mom.

"Morning mom, no time for breakfast. I have to get to school early so me and my friends can practice for the big game." My mom knew the routine she shrugged and carried on cooking herself some food as I headed out the door.

I slipped my earphones in my ears and let the voice of 21 Savage fill my ears while I walked to school. I played his song can't leave without it since it's my favorite. As I journeyed into school the song was drowned out by the constant wave of high school noise. I decided to just take them out and motioned myself through the crowd to my locker. Once I reached there I quickly put in my combination and grabbed my binders and books for my morning classes. Soon a lot of commotion was heard as the football team players stormed through the hall.

Most of the girls were swoon by the players as they said hey or winked at them, making them tremble for being in their presence. I rolled my eyes at the gestures they made before my eyes set on the quarterback, who is also my boyfriend.

His name was Jamari Rivers. He stood a towering 6'1 to my 5'4. His skin shined a deep mocha and his hooded eyes were a dark brown and his football jersey hugged his toned chest. He wasn't buff or skinny, he was just the right size. He flashed his signature smile at me with all his pearly whites showing and motion towards me. Once he neared me his strong cologne filled my nose making it wrinkle up in disgust.

"Nigga why you keep wearing that stanky shit?" I questioned. Jamari lifted his jersey up to his nose and took a whiff shrugging as if he didn't just inhale the wretched smell that reeked from his clothes.