Thirty-Four.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

Words can't describe how dead I feel inside. I haven't slept in days and Rashan has been constantly taking care of me. Bringing me food, helping me bathe, even trying to get me out of bed.

My heart is torn in pieces from the event that unfolded. My other family members came to pay their respects and talk about the funeral. I haven't even thought about what to do with the house yet.

That's too much pressure for an 18-year-old.

"Baby, try and eat something." Rashan pushed an omelet in front of me and I looked at it. I turned my body away from him and faced the wall. Small tears poured from my eyes and I cried silently again for the fifth time today.

Rashan came over to comfort me, rubbing my back slowly. He placed soft kisses on my temple and assured that everything was going to alright.

I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone, not even my worse enemy. 

I moved away from Rashan and I think he took the hint because he got up and left the room, closing the door behind him.

The thought of my mother tumbling down a flight of stairs was so heartbreaking and I couldn't even imagine it happening to her. She was always so careful and aware of her surroundings.

I curled into a ball and let my tears help me drift off to sleep.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

"So, what colors were to thinking about using for the bar? I know we decided on royal blue and gold but I have some other suggestions." Zane pushed the color cards on the table so I could look at them. I ran my hand over my chin and sighed. My mind was somewhere else right now.

"So you see the grayish color her- Rashan." Zane tapped my shoulder and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh."