Fourteen.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

ᴰᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ¹⁵ᵗʰ

Currently, Kwan had a piece pressed against my dome and I knew if I even tried to make a move, we would cap my ass right here with no question. I might as well play along with his little game, maybe get some intel on this crazy ass nigga.

"Aye man, y'ain't gotta do all that to talk to me." I said simply, my hand reaching down to the sid of my seat to a piece I had stashed in my car for emergencies.

"With you, it's necessary as fuck. Don't think I don't see you reaching for your shit either." Kwan cocked the gun and I raised both my hands so he could see them.

"Ight chill.. fuck you want anyway? I already took out half ya men. Need some more bodies to drop?" I asked with a smirk.

Kwan tapped the gun against the back on my head and swiftly swatted the back of my head with it. I groaned a bit and shook my head. "Shit, yo ass ain't changed."

"But you have, Rashan.. See I could take you out right now and take over your territory. Maybe pay Nureila a visit.. Ion see why she fucking with a nigga as crooked as you." I gritted my teeth as Kwan spoke about Nureila but I just sat and listened.

"I'm getting off the subject at hand.. So this is what you're going to do. You're going to pick up your phone and call your crew, tell them a new shipment just came in and your connect just called to confirm it. They'll rally up and I'll get what's mine." Kwan pushed the gun into my dome and I reached for my phone and did as he asked.

I hated the fucking position I was in, I always stayed one step ahead of my enemy but I wasn't expecting this shit.

***

Soon after I called my crew, Kwam made me drive to the docks where everyone was situated. I saw another car from the corner of my eyes when I arrived and I was assuming that was Kwan's crew.

Kwan made me exit the car and walk towards my crew and they immediately reached for their pieces and held them up at Kwan.

"Aht, aht, aht. Drop ya shit before I blow his fucking brains out." Kwan said sternly and my crew dropped their guns. I looked over my crew and spotted Zane and locked eyes with him. I raised my eyebrows and kissed my teeth and he nodded.

See, me and Zane created this secret language with one another in case shit got heavy and right now, shit was about to go down.

"On your knees, nigga." Kwan said as he pressed the gun in the back of my head.

"I ain't know you was on the DL nigga.. ion roll like that though." I chuckled but that soon ceased as hit me on the back with the cold metal. My knees buckled a bit and I complied with Kwan.