Two.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

Oh my god. What is really wrong with me?  I questioned myself and my actions while I sat in the passengers seat of this strangers car. I could tell he was staring at me which was making me uncomfortable. I placed my hands over my thighs which did them no justice since they were big. I tried to find something to focus on so I looked out the window hoping we would be going in the direction of my house.

"Aye." His voice startled me and took me out my train of thought. I turned to face him mesmerized by his looks. He had rosy pink lips that complimented his light-hued skin. He had almond shaped and his pupils were a grey hue which took me by surprise. His twisted afro fade was jet black and he had some chin hair and a little above his lip. His basic white tee with ripped acid wash jeans commended his black air force ones. He also had a thin gold chain around his neck.

"Fuck you staring at?" he questioned. I was taken aback at his vulgar language and rudeness resulting me to shift my focus somewhere else. I felt the car come to an alarming halt once my body jerked forward and slammed against glove compartment. Should've put on my seat belt.

I heard him chuckle while I fixed myself back into the seat, making sure to put my seat belt on. I felt embarrassed to say the least. Once I was situated I raised my head to find him on his phone, not having a care in the world. I thought about doing the same until he spoke again.

"So you either gon tell me where you live or I'm making your ass get out. I got shit to do." he stated.

"Just keep going straight and make a left at the light." I placed my fingertips at the ends of my curly hair fiddling with it constantly. Why am I nervous around him?

"Should've said that shit earlier, got my ass driving around looking stupid." He pulled off from the side of the road and continued driving. Okay, he is the definition of rude. Why do I keep putting myself in these situations? Once he turned the corner his phone started to ring and he dug in his pocket to answer it. I felt compelled to tell him to watch the road but that would only add insult to injury.

"Wassup?" ... "What?" ... "The fuck you saying?" ... "Alright, I'm on my way." He turned towards me for a moment then back at the road mumbling stuff underneath his breath. He looked stressed but what could I do?

"I gotta make a stop."

My head snapped towards his at his statement. "I have to go home."

He continued to speak without taking his eyes off the road. "And I have to handle my business. Just sit there and shut up, damn."

I scoffed and crossed my arms under my chest and rolled my eyes. I would hop right out this car if we weren't moving. I turned my head slightly and leaned it against my seat belt. I wasn't sure where we were headed but I was gonna sleep on the ride there.