Twenty-Two.

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

𝒩𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒

ᴶᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ¹⁷ᵗʰ

Today was a big day for me. My cheer team had finally made it to the championships and I was really nervous. My mom was going to be here along with Rashan. I could feel my palms sweating just thinking about all the eyes that were going to be on me.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my small frame and hoisted me into the air. I squealed and tried to get out of the hold I was in until I heard a familiar low chuckle.

"Rashan! Put me down!" I yelled, hitting my hand on his arm.

He eventually let me down and placed a kiss on my frontal lobe. I couldn't help but blush from it. After the whole fiasco with my family, my Aunt Debra apologized for the way she acted towards Rahsan. She didn't say it to him though, she told me to tell him instead.

This only made me and Rashan closer. I started to open up more around him and he's trying to do the same. I won't pressure him to say things that he's not comfortable with sharing yet though.

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be out there in the stands." I asked, adjusting my uniform a bit.

"Oh, so I can't give my woman some love before she goes out there flipping and shit?"

"I didn't say allat.."

Me and Rashan continued our conversation until the announcer stated over the intercom that the competition was about to begin.

I gave him a quick peck before hurrying off to be with the rest of my team.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

Nureila really had a nigga sprung, she got me all the way out here for this cheer shit. I told myself I was going to support her through whatever so here I am. I was sitting in the stands and some people recognized me.