Five.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

"Y'all ready to pop shit?" Zane questioned the rest of the guys.

Most of them nodded and others stayed silent so that answered his question. It was around 3 am when we rolled out. We looked like we were finna take down the White House. It was a bumpy ride to get there but we eventually did.

We arrived at an abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere and unload ourselves from the van. I got a good look at what was around me and questioned my surroundings.

"Zane you sure this the place?" I asked.

Zane shook his head and made his way towards the entrance of the warehouse. We all entered the building slowly like some SWAT niggas. When I turned the corner I found a man sitting underneath a ceiling light while the rest of the area was pitch black. It's like this nigga was asking to get popped.

I approached him slowly, making sure to check my surroundings before proceeding forward. I slowly pressed my gun against his dome and chuckled lowly.

"Nigga you just asking to get popped." I said

Kwan chuckled sinisterly and clapped his hands slow. My eyebrows furrowed at his actions as he rose from his seat and turned to face me.

Soon a bunch of niggas came out of the shadows and surrounded my crew. I cursed underneath my breath because I knew I should've saw shit this coming.

"I'm waiting to get popped? You just walked into your funeral lil nigga. I mean, your parents did right?"

My jaw clenched and I tightened my grip on my glock. Kwan knew that shit hit me right in the chest but I couldn't show my feelings. I attempted to raise my glock and dead this nigga right here but that would cost me my life.

"Throw that shit over here Shan, don't fuck with me." Kwan said.

I tossed my gun over to Kwan and he examined it in his hand then he tucked it in his pants behind him and nodded towards me. He moved towards the end of the room and one of his goons nudged me with his gun to follow him. I complied but this nigga better stop tapping me with that shit before I bust him in the fucking eye with it.

I followed Kwan down a hallway and into a small room where two chairs sat and a table between them. Kwan and I took our seats and I slouched in my chair and kissed my teeth. I was curious to what Kwan had up his sleeve this time. Two of his goons entered the room and closed the door behind us. Kwan cleared his throat and rested his hands on the table.

"Look Shan, you know what's about to happen. You either give me what's mine or I take it. Remember your parents huh? Shame, your mom went nicely. Your dad on the other hand, he really tried to fight me. Punk ass."

Kwan's voice boomed throughout the enclosed space and my knee bounced underneath the table. This nigga was testing my patience.

"So this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna stop dealing on my corners and dead that shit immediately, otherwise imma have to pop yo ass. Understand?"