Twenty-Three.

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

𝕽𝖆𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘

I blinked a couple of times while Oshea squirmed around in my lap. My mind was having trouble processing the words that had come out of Zane's mouth. I placed my hands over her ears and stared at Zane.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I said, my teeth gritting together.

"L-Look Shan. I was going to tell you sooner." Zane stood to his feet and held his hands out.

"Man sit the fuck down, you think you just gon say that shit and leave?"

Zane sat back down and his knee bounced furiously. I didn't know what to make of the situation. He went behind my back, the only nigga I believed who wouldn't do some snake shit.

"H-He took Oshea man... I had to give him something or she wouldn't be here with us right now..."

I removed my hands from Oshea's ears and looked down at her. Her toothless smile and baby jibberish made my heart swell. I couldn't stay mad at Zane, Kwan took my goddaughter. He was only trying to protect her.

"I'm not mad, Zane. I just wish you would've told a nigga earlier. You don't have to go through these things alone. That's why I fuck with you so hard, you my boy and that ain't changing. Excuse my language, princess."

Oshea squealed and pulled on my necklace. I got it out of her grasp and she started to cry so I gave her to Zane who easily calmed her down.

"What did Kwan want anyway?"

"He wanted me to tell him where some of your warehouses were... he's going to destroy your product." Zane fiddled with his fingers while looking down at Oshea.

"Well, it's too bad we'll be there when he arrives huh?" I stood up and grabbed my phone, dialing a number.

"And when is this happening?"

"Tonight."

"Well, let's strap up."