Lowkey dont know what to name this one

I sighed as I dropped my bag near the front door of the dorm. I walked down the shirt hallway that led to the kitchen. I looked over and saw the time. It was 12:30 am. I frowned slightly and walked toward the Baekhyun and I's shared room.

     I kicked off my shoes just inside the door, and walked to the bed in the room. I sighed when I saw my boyfriend of 2 years, curled up on my side of the bed, wearing one of my shirts, and cuddling with one of my pillows. I felt awful for not being home sooner. He probably had just fallen asleep, but I still felt horrible.

    I walked over to the closet and grabbed myself a pair of sweatpants to wear. I put them on and took off my shirt. I then walked over to where Baek was laying. I took my glasses off and sat them on the nightstand. I gently sat down on the bed and shook my boyfriend gently.

He jumped awake, "Yeollie?"

I nodded and saying, "Yeah baby, it's me."

    I saw him smile and he scooted over to make room for me. I laid down and looked Baekhyun in the eyes. I ran my hand through his hair,
"I'm sorry I'm so late... I got caught up working on Sehun and I's song."

I placed my hand on his cheek and he nuzzled it. He placed a small kiss on it,

"It's fine Yeol. You texted me and told me you were going to be late. Don't worry."

I nodded and pulled him closer. I brought him up to where his face was in front of mine. I kissed him, and he smiled. We pulled back after a few seconds, and he moved down to where he could put his face in my chest. His head was on my arm, and my hand was in his hair.
    I felt Baek take a deep breath and then his breath slowed. I smiled softly, and placed a kiss on his head. I then felt myself drift to sleep.

—————————————

    I woke up to the sound of Jongdae yelling. I slowly got up, careful not to wake Baekhyun. I rubbed my eyes and walked into the living room.

"Dae, why the hell are you yelling at three fucking thirty in the goddamn morning."
He turned to me and said,

"Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. And I'm screaming because our manager just said our schedule is cleared for the rest of the week!"

I nodded and said,

"If we have a clear schedule, shit the fuck up and go back to bed with Minseok."

  I walked back to the room and now Baekhyun was sitting up, eyes closed. I smiled and whispered,

"Cute"

I laid down on the bed and Baekhyun groggily asked,

"What was that about?"

I smiled once more and said,

"Manager cleared out schedule for the week, and Jongdae was screaming about it"

He nodded slowly and laid back down. He was facing the other way, and I was looking at the back of his head. I felt myself falling back to sleep when, I felt Baek turn around and scoot closer to me. He picked up one of my arms, that were in front of my face, and put it around him. He then placed one of his legs over me, and I opened and an eye.

    He snuggled into my chest, and whispered,

"I love you, giant."

I laughed silently and said,

"I love you too, pup."

After a few second of silence, Baek started whimpering like a puppy. I chuckled and closed my eyes once more.
   Once Baekhyun's whimpering stopped, I feel asleep. Holding the love of my life in my arms.

——————————————
(A/N) Hey guys! I tried something a little different this time. I wrote from Chanyeol's point of view this time. I hope you guys like it. I know this one was kind of short, but I'll make up for it next time

Also if you have any suggestions for a one shot, feel free to leave a comment and let me know!

-Nico