New School

I walked down the hall, my earbuds in my ears, blasting music. I was trying to drown out to the idiots in my school. I only had a few more weeks of this shit. I have no friends at this stupid new school I was forced to go to. My friends were all at my old school. My best friend visited me on the weekends, but other than that, I hardly saw him or my other friends. It really sucks. Everyone here are assholes and they all hate me. The new kid is always picked on here apparently. I fucking hate it.
      I made my way to my locker, and there were sticky notes on it. They said really mean things. Some said go kill yourself, or no one wants you here. I felt tears in my eyes, but fought them back. I opened my locker and grabbed my books. It was only eight in the morning and this is already happening. I can't do this today.
    Once I closed my locker, one of my earbuds were taken out of my ear. I looked up and saw someone I wasn't expecting too, "Hey cutie." I smiled. It was my best friend. "Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" He smiled his bright smile and said, "Well Baekie, I go to school here now. And I need you to show me around." I nodded, still smiling. But the smile quickly faded, when Chanyeol pointed out the notes on my locker, "Baekhyun, who put these here?" I shrugged and said, "I don't know. I never do. Everyone here hates me." He grimaced and mumbled, "If I find out, they're dead." I looked down at my feet, and said, "Chan, it's alright. I'm used to it now." He shook his head and said, "Honey, you shouldn't be." I shrugged and blushed slightly.
———————————-
      Chanyeol and I were walking to lunch later in the day, when someone walked past us and shoved me onto the pavement. I hit the ground rather hard, and the wind got knocked out of me. I tried catching my breath, and looked up and heard Chanyeol yelling, "What the fuck is your problem! What the hell did he ever do to you?" I couldn't hear what the girl that shoved me said, or what Chanyeol said after. All I saw Chanyeol shove the girl rather hard, her run off crying, and then Chanyeol run over to me. He helped me up, saying, "Are you okay?" I nodded and put my hand on my chest, still trying to breathe.
     He wrapped his arm around my waist, and guided me back to the main building. He looked pissed so, I decided not to question it and just follow him. He walked to my locker, opened it, and grabbed my stuff. He then walked to his locker and grabbed his backpack. He dug his keys out and then walked to the office. He signed us out of school, and we walked to his car.
      He opened the passenger side door and I climbed in. He walked over to the drivers side and got in. He sighed and punched his steering wheel. I jumped and said, "Chanyeol, calm down. It's fine." He growled out, "No it's not." Chanyeol has anger issues, and has a hard time controlling them. "Yeollie, look at me." He didn't look up, "Chanyeol, look at me." He still didn't look. I turned in my seat, and grabbed his face. I turned his head up and made him look me in the eyes. His angry eyes turned soft after a couple of seconds looking into mine. I smiled shyly at him, and he leaned into my touch. I touched my forehead to his and said, "Everything's okay, Yeol." He nodded, and sighed, "I'm sorry Baek. I know I need to control my anger better, and I promised you I would try, bu-." I shook my head slightly, cutting him off "I know you did, but I don't care about that." He let a small breath out, and hugged me, well did his best too over his armrest.
————————————

    After a few minutes of staying in the hug, he broke it. He started the car, and backed out of the parking lot. "Where are we going Yeollie?" I asked when we made it out of the school. He smiled slightly and said, "My place." I looked over at him and said, "You live thirty minutes away... well last time I checked you did." He smirked, "Well, I just got an apartment here in Seoul. Just so I can come to school here." My eyes widened, "Why?" He shrugged, "A few weeks after you left, my anger just got out of hand. The guys tried to help me, but I would just get angrier. The only person who could calm me was you." I nodded, understanding, "I get that." I get what he's saying. I suffer from issues too, anxiety mainly. He helped me stay calm.
——————————————
    I started thinking, and looked out the window. I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh and jumped a little, but calmed down when I remembered that it was just Chanyeol. I smiled at him sadly. He pat my leg, and then moved his hand back. He glanced over at me and said, "You're biting at your nails again. What's wrong?" I looked at my hands, I didn't realize I was biting my nails. I shook my head, but Chan persisted,  "Baek, I can tell something is wrong, what is it?" I sighed, "It's just... It's just, why does everyone hate me? I've been at that school for four weeks, and everyone hates me. I did nothing to them." I suddenly felt tears rolling down my cheeks, and I saw Chanyeol pout a little. "I don't know why, Baekhyun. You're a beautiful, lovely person. Anyone should be lucky to even know you. The real you." I wiped the tears on my cheeks, and whispered, "Thank you." He hummed in response. We rode in silence for the remaining five minutes of the drive.
————————————————————
    I walked into his apartment first and the first thing there was, was stairs. I kicked off my shoes, and then walked up them. When you get up the stairs, there was a small kitchen, and then a white door that was presumably a bathroom. Then after the bar in the kitchen was a living room. He had a couch and a tv in there, that was all. Then there was a door that lead to the bedroom.
    I walked in and there was a queen sized bed with white bedding. There were two black night stands on both sides. I jumped on the bed and noticed the tv with Chanyeol's Xbox connected to it. I looked over to my right and saw a door that lead to the bathroom I had thought I saw earlier.

     I sighed and laid down on the bed. I soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs and into the room. I had moved up to the pillows by this point and then there was a dip in the bed. Arms soon wrapped around my waist and a body was pressed against mine. I smiled and turned around to face Chanyeol. He smiled down at me and I blushed slightly. I pressed my face into his chest and smiled to myself. I felt his grip on me tighten slightly, and him take a deep, shaking breath. I moved my head out of his chest, "Chan?" He grimaced and said, "I want to kill those sons of bitches for doing that to you" I put my head back in his chest, and moved my hands to his sides. I started drawing invisible patterns on his side. His grip didn't let up, and I whimpered, "Yeollie, you're hurting me." He immediately loosened his grip and said, "I'm sorry Baekie..." I nuzzled his chest and muttered, "It's alright." I continued my pattern on his side, and I felt him relax.
      A few minutes of silence passed and I asked, "Can we watch a movie or something?" I felt Chanyeol nod and I turned around in his arms. He took one hand off of me to grab the remote, but put it back after he turned on a random show that happened to be on.
     I started getting cold and shivered, "Channie... I'm getting cold." I heard him hum, and then he kicked the blanket loose from the bed. He then pulled the covers over us and we assumed our previous position.
    After two episodes of the show we were watching, I turned over and faced Chanyeol. I looked up at him. He was focused on the tv. I noticed he had a patch of hair out of place, so I reached my hand up and moved it back to its place. He looked down at me and smiled. I then noticed he was leaning closer to me. My eyes flutter closed when he got close enough that our lips were brushing against each others. He pressed our lips together and I put my hand on the back of his head. The kiss was slow and sweet. Chanyeol rolled us over to where he was hovering over me, and I smiled in the kiss. He laughed slightly and pulled back for a second. I giggled along with him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

     His blue shirt was slightly loose on him and it was riding up on him, so I could see part of his toned abdomen. His black sweatpants were coming down a little so you could see the elastic of his underwear. He looked stunning to me. I blushed thinking about what we were just doing. "Well, that was something, wasn't it?" Chanyeol chuckled out, and I nodded, "Yeah, it was." "Baek, I love you. I have for the longest time, and I understand if you don't love me ba-" I cut him off by pecking his lips. I smiled and said, "I love you too Yeollie." Chanyeol smiled his 1000 watt smile, and leaned in for another kiss. I kissed back, and ran my hands up and down his back.
      We pulled back for air and Chanyeol laid down next to me. He wrapped me in his arms again, and fixed the blankets around us. I sighed and cuddled into his chest. "Do you need to tell your parents where you are?" Chanyeol asked suddenly. I shook my head and said, "No. They don't care. Nor are they home." He nodded and said, "Are they ever?" "Nope, and I'm hungry now." Chanyeol rubbed my back and said, "Well we did leave school before lunch. I can probably make something." Sat up and said, "Yes please. I'm starving."
      We made our way to the kitchen, and I sat on the counter. I started swinging my feet as Chan started cooking. Every once in a while, Chanyeol would peck my lips or sing randomly. This Friday didn't suck as much as the others. Normally, I would go home and cry because of the assholes at school, but now, my days won't be so bad.

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed this one. I wrote it in the middle of the night, but then I went through and edited it.

P.S: I added the meme to make people laugh since Baekhyun was bullied in this story. I might add them more often lol.

- Nico