The School Trip pt.2

So for this one I'm changing their names on Baekhyun's phone because honestly I forgot what they were 😂 and I don't feel like looking back at the last chapter, so here we go. Also, I went back and changed there ages 😂 they're now 17 and 16:
——————————————-

It had been a couple days since we arrived in New York City, but everyone was still jet lagged.

Chanyeol and I were hanging out on our room when we got a text in the new group chat Johnny had made:

Hamilton Crew, Woo

Johnny Boy: hey guys, Ten is wanting to go out and eat lunch as a group. Are you guys feeling up to it?

Giant💕: Baekhyun and I are. I can't speak for the other though.

Sheep🐑: Junmyeon and I are, and I heard what sounded like Jongin groan and yell, "Do we have too Kyungsoo?" So I'm assuming Kyungsoo is making him go.

Satansoo😈: You would be correct. Sehun is with us, and he said he's good with going also.

MinnieMouse🐭: Jongdae and I are in.

Johnny Boy: I guess let's go then.

I was seeing all the commotion in the group chat, but I decided to let Chanyeol answer for us. I groaned as I got out of bed, putting on a pair of tennis shoes,

"I'm still so tired. We've been here for two days, I don't see why I'm still jet lagged."

Chanyeol chuckled from his spot on the bed,

"I don't know what to tell you either Baekkie. I'm still the same way."

He stood up and put on his shoes. He walked over to me and asked,

"Ready?"

I nodded and we walked out of the room. We walked out into the hallway and were met with Johnny and Ten. I smiled at them and leaned against the wall.

Sooner or later, everyone joined us.

When they did, we headed down to the lobby. Their was a restaurant in the lobby that we all decided to eat at instead of actually leaving the hotel.

———————————

About thirty minutes into the meal, Johnny said,

"So we have some tour guides coming to show us around for these two weeks. They're names are Skye and Caren."

I raised an eyebrow,

"Why?"

He shrugged,

"The school thought we might need them."

I nodded and then, felt a hand on my thigh. I jumped and looked over to the owner of the hand. It was Chanyeol. He had a straight face, so I assumed he was just doing it innocently.

For once I was right. He was rubbing it gently while he enjoyed his meal.

The a question came to mind,

"D-Do they know Korean? Because  I'm not confident in my English."

Johnny nodded,

"They both apparently lived there for a year. They're also kind of young. Caren is 15, while Skye is 18."

I nodded, mentally relaxing. Chanyeol squeezed my thigh before moving his arm to be around my shoulders.

Soon we finish our meals, and Johnny's phone went off,