The Break-up

Let's start this

Gumball's p.o.v

I woke up feeling happy, I sit up and turn the alarm off... that's weird I woke up before the alarm clock. I stand up and get dressed, wake up Darwin by knocking on his glass and then as he's getting ready I go down to eat breakfast. I sit down and see my breakfast look like a happy face, the sausages as a smile, the bacon as eyebrows, and the eggs as the eyes. I smile as I eat "this day is turning out good for me" I take another bite and Anais says "I bet that's gonna change." I look at her confused, she sighs and says "since when has anything always went right for this family? Something's gonna go wrong." I scoff and say "yeah right, you're just jealous that my day is going awesome, while yours is turning out just like your height.... a little off" I finished breakfast and put my plate in the sink and went to the bus stop.

Everything was perfect, until Sarah sat next to me and says "hey Gumball!" I look at her and ask "what's up? Also will you be able to move in a few more stops Penny is gonna be on the bus by then." She evily smiles and says "oh you mean this stop right here?" I see Penny outside the window and wave. Sarah then turns me to face her as Penny got on the bus and kisses me, I try pushing her off but I hear Penny gasp. I open my eyes to see her about to cry, I finally push Sarah off and say "Penny, it's not what you think!" She then jumps out the window, breaking it and land on the road. I go to the back of the bus and see her laying there, crying her eyes out, I hit the glass repeatedly yelling "Penny!" She looks me in the eye and then looks down at the ground. I sink down to the floor and silently cry into my hands and hear Sarah say "does this mean you're available now?" I look up at her and death glare her, and she awkwardly walks away.

Third persons p.o.v

Throughout the day Gumball felt devastated, Darwin tried to cheer him up in many, many ways but nothing seemed to work. Anais then thought of trying to tell Penny the truth herself, but Penny wouldn't talk to anyone Gumball is related to, in blood or by love. Gumball then went to the abandoned bathroom and locked the door and stayed in there until school was over. Then he just went home, and after a minute of him walking it started raining, he said to himself "great... now the weather is showing how my life is." When he walked through the front door of his house, Nicole immediately noticed how he looked, and at his sad expression. She tried to figure out what's wrong, but he just said a simple "nothing" and walked up the stairs to his shared room. Darwin got up from the couch and informed Nicole about why he's upset, so she says "let's give him his space, he's gonna need it to think this through."

Penny's p.o.v

I sat against my bedroom wall and slide down to the floor and cry into my knees, I hear a knock at the door. When I didn't answer dad came in and sat next to me, well after he closed the door and says "it's gonna be fine Penny. But does this mean you're gonna go back into your shell?" I change into a big dragon out of anger and say "just.get.out!" He gets the message and fled my room and shuts the door. I then change back and say to myself "Gumball.... I still love you, but if you can have the idea to cheat on me... how am I supposed to know you won't do it again?" I start crying again and then eventually cried myself to sleep, on the floor.

Tbc

Okay I hope this will get alot of reads, and I also hope that I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood