Prolouge.

For Kendall's 18th birthday I had decided to take her to One Direction's Up All Night concert in Los Angeles as her birthday present from me. As she like many girls had fallen in love with One Direction when they were formed on the iconic singing competition television show X- Factor, it had taken a lot of convincing for me to go to Mom and Dad, (Kris and Bruce). Kendall had sworn to me that when she was old enough she would marry Louis Thomlinson, I had laughed as he had no idea who she was, but since the Kardashian- Jenner family was well known in the media I knew he knew her.

Everyone did, it was hard to walk around the block without even being noticed these days.

"Kenna! Get out of your head we can go in!" Kendall said she was right, we had gone through the back entrance as we were VIP's and she was almost jumping with joy she was so excited to officially meet One Direction, I had messaged Louis to ask him if it was possible for Kendall and I (mostly Kendall) if we could meet the boys. He had replied within a few minutes and said that we could.

"Kenna and Kendall Jenner." A British sounding voice said I turned around as did Kendall to see the heartbreaker of the band Harry Styles standing behind us with a smile on his face.

"Oh my gosh! Harry Styles!" Kendall said, she ran up to him and gave him a hug, Harry laughed and hugged her back.

"Louis told us we were being visited by big celebrities, didn't know it was gonna be you two," Harry said, Kendall looked at me.

"You talked to Louis?" She said,

"Of course, what birthday would it be if you couldn't meet One Direction in person," I said, Kendall, smiled and hugged me tightly once she had released Harry of course. Harry was watching me the whole time, it made my heart flutter.

"I see you've found our guests buddy." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned to see not only Louis behind me but Liam, Zayn and Nial all standing together ready to go on stage.

"I definitely have, boys. This is Kenna and Kendall Jenner." Harry said, coming to stand beside me as he spoke, Louis was looking between Harry and me before smiling.

"Hello, Kendall." He said, Kendall had gone all shy and I laughed, she tended to go shy around the boys that she liked. Louis winked at her and she blushed.

"Here, why don't you two have our numbers? We could keep in contact and maybe once we've finished with the tour we could hang out?" Kendall nodded eagerly and took the piece of paper from Zayn once all five boys had written their numbers on it with their names next to their numbers.

"What's your cell number?" Harry asked as Kendall went to talk to the other boys before they went on stage, she took a few selfies with them and uploaded it to Instagram.

"Here," I said, gesturing for his phone, he handed it to me and I put my number into his phone. He smiled before winking at me and walking away with Zayn at his side. Louis also winked at me before following the boys to the stage, five minutes passed and we could hear screams as we took our seats in the VIP box of the stadium.

"Kenna, I love you so much, sis," Kendall said to me as she looked at me. I looked at her and smiled

"I love you too." Kendall smiled.

@kennajenner: Happy 18th birthday Kenny, I love you so much baby sis, you finally got to meet your favorite band 1D

{Tagged @kendalljenner, @louisthomlinson, @harrystyles, @zayn, @nialhoran, @liampayne}

Liked by kimkardashian, krisjenner, kyliejenner, khloekardashian, harrystyles, kourtneykardashian, justinbieber, and 12M others.

@kendalljenner: Thank you so much, sis, love you to the moon and back.

@harrystyles: It was great meeting both of you.

@louisthomlinson: ^^^

@zayn: ^^^

@nialhoran: ^^^

@liampayne: ^^^

@kimkardashian: Kendall literally won't shut up about meeting the boys, what have you done to her Kenna.

@kennajenner: Haha, she'll get over it eventually. She's a teenager Kimmy.

@kimkardashian: Good point.

@kendalljenner: Ouch, feeling the love guys.

@kourtneykardashian: Love you sisters so much,

@khloekardashian: ^^^ Happy birthday Kenny!

@kyliejenner: You two are so lucky, did asking me escape your brain?

@kennajenner: Sorry Kylie, but Dad said you were too young to go. You're 15.

@kyliejenner: Dad!

@brucejenner: Enough Kylie, I'll take you somewhere for your 18th, I promise.

@kyliejenner: Okay, I love you again.

@kimkardashian: Works every time.

@kennajenner: Haha you can say that again.