he asks you to move in with him

a s h t o n

you tossed in turn in your bed, tugging the covers and placing the pillows over your head to try and block out the noise of the thunder from the storm. feeling your body shake from being so scared, you watched out the window as the lightning illuminated your room and the hard rain fell outside the window. there was just something about thunder storms you hated, to you they were the scariest things in the world and you couldn't think of anything worse than being woke up by one in the middle of the night and not having your boyfriend there to cuddle. you and ashton had been dating for about a year and were yet to still move in together, finding it hard to find the time with him touring all the time so you usually just stayed at each other's houses, but tonight you had decided to stay home considering you both had early starts tomorrow, you with university and ashton with some interviews.

lying there for another twenty minutes, basically hid under the covers and almost convinced you were going to die from being so scared you heard what sounded like the opening of a door. you felt your heart immediately begin to fasten in speed, so much as if it was about to jump out of your chest and as you heard footsteps along the floorboards you knew that this was it, you were going to die. squeezing your eyes shut, almost hoping that when you re-opened your eyes it was all a bad dream but only to find that when you did open your eyes your bedroom door was opening, a familiar mop of curly hair poking it's way in first before the figure of your boyfriend made his way towards your bed.

letting out a sigh of relief now knowing it was just ash, you jumped out of bed, ran up to him and jumped on him which made him stumble back a bit, unprepared for your sudden movements before his muscly arms wrapped securely around your smaller frame and caught you easy. by this time, the tears were streaming down your face from what could've been fear or relief you weren't really sure but you could not be happier that ashton was here.

"what are you doing here?" you whispered, as he placed small reassuring kisses all over your face and wiped your tears from your face.

"i woke up to the thunder, i knew you would be freaking out so i came over here straight way. everything's going to be okay baby" he replied, lowering you into the bed before he stripped down to his boxer briefs and got in beside you.

"you came all the way here at 1am just to make sure i was okay?" you asked disbelievingly, turning so you were facing ashton as he pulled you in closer and wrapped his hands securely around your waist.

"of course baby girl, i wouldn't have been able to get back to sleep not knowing whether you were okay or not anyway" he smiled that little smile which made your heart melt, leaning forward and pecking you on the lips.

"i love you so much, and i'm convinced i have the best boyfriend in the world" you beamed, suddenly forgetting about the thunderstorm taking place and feeling as if it was just you and him in the whole entire world, like nothing bad was ever going to happen.

"i love you too princess, i know i have the best girlfriend in the world and that's why we are moving in together" he said, making you automatically release yourself from his grip and sit upright in your bed.

"did you just say moving in together?" you questioned, making sure you heard right as you looked down at your boyfriend who was looking up at you goofily.

"yeah, then we can spend every night together when ia'm at home and i can protect you from the thunder storms without having to drive here at 1am because we will live together!" he chuckled, sitting up on the bed with you, "so what do you say (y/n)" he continued.

"yes! ashton yes! i am so excited" you squealed, jumping on him for the second time that night before attacking his lips with a loving kiss.

you couldn't help but smile as you felt ashton's body wrap around yours that night, him the big spoon and you the little spoon because you felt like the happiest girl on the planet.