[60] The Fans Ship You With Another Celebrity

-The Fans Ship You With Another Celebrity-

C a l u m

Heading out of your hotel, you and Calum meet a group of fans in the lobby. As Calum takes pictures with the girls, a few others strike up a conversation with you. "What's your favorite show?" A girl asks you. "Teen Wolf," you reply easily, "Stiles is just gorgeous." "You like Stiles?!" A girl squeals, "Me too!" "Dylan O'brien is a cutie," you admit. "I met him once and he's so sweet, too." "You guys would actually be so cute together," one girl says seriously. You laugh, shaking your head. "I mean it!" She insists, "I mean, if you weren't with Calum of course." "What about not being with Calum?" Calum asks, looking over at you seriously. "Nothing," you laugh. Looking suspicious, Calum comes to your side, joining your conversation. "What about if she wasn't with Calum?" He asks the fans. "We were just saying she'd be cute with Dylan O'brien," a girl giggles. "Who's that?" Calum asks with a frown. "You know who it is," you inform him, rolling your eyes, "From Teen Wolf." "Him!?" Calum asks incredulously, "I don't see it." "Of course you don't," you chuckle. "Do you?" He asks with a frown. "I only see me with you," you tell him with a smile. He nods, satisfied with your answer, and you turn back to the fans who are awe-ing over how cute he is when he's jealous.

A s h t o n

You search your mentions, answering a few questions and compliments. "@Y/T/N Who is your celebrity crush?!" You only have to think for a second before replying, "Gotta go with Zac Efron ;)" It was only a few minutes before edits and excited tweets begin to pour in about how cute you and Zac would be. You laugh, scrolling through them when a tweet from your boyfriend, Ashton, catches your eye. "Just because I'm on the other side of the world right now doesn't mean I can't see what's on twitter" You laugh, picturing a jealous Ashton frowning at his phone. You refresh the page to see that he tweeted again, "That means STOP MAKING EDITS OF Y/N AND ZAC EFRON!! :(" You laugh again, shaking your head at his jealousy. Knowing it was driving him crazy, you tweet, "Did I say Zac Efron? I meant Ashton Irwin. Stupid autocorrect :P" You have to wait only a few seconds before Ashton's response. "A likely story @Y/T/N #ineedproof" You search your phone and locate an adorable selfie of you and Ashton from when you visited him on tour. You tweet the picture along with the caption "My OTP <3 @Ashton5SOS"

M i c h a e l

You sit on the couch backstage with your boyfriend, Michael, waiting for One Direction to finish soundcheck and looking for something to watch. You stop changing the channel when you find a One Direction interview. "Oh, I think they shot this yesterday," Michael explains as you turn up the volume to listen. "So, Harry, you're quite close with Michael Clifford from your opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer, aren't you?" The interviewer asks. "Yeah, we all get along really well," Harry says. "Now, Michael has a girlfriend - what's her name?" The interviewer prompts. "Y/n," Harry informs him. "Right well, she's quite fit isn't she?" The man asks. "I, er, yeah I suppose," Harry replies, unsure of where this was going. Beside you, Michael stirs uncomfortably, glancing at you with a worried expression as you blush. "I'm only asking because we've had the fans tweeting in, and loads of them are wondering if there's something going on between Y/n and you. They say they 'ship you' whatever that means." As you and Michael wait in a strained silence for Harry's reply, the One Direction boys make their way into the room with you. "Oh, not this," Harry groans. The others laugh and you shush them as the Harry on screen replies to the interviewer, "There's absolutely nothing going on. Y/n is fit but she's dating one of my best mates! I'm not about that." At that point Michael shuts off the television, glaring at Harry and putting a protective arm around you. "So they ship us," you joke, winking at Harry. He laughs, but stops short seeing that Michael isn't laughing along. You chuckle, kissing Michael's cheek to remind him that he's the one you're with.

L u k e

"So excited for the All Time Low concert with @Luke5SOS tonight AHHH" You tweet as you and Luke make your way into the concert. "Do you want to meet them?" Luke offers with a smirk. "Can we really?" You ask in awe. "I called Alex and he got us back stage passes," Luke explains, smiling proudly. "You are the best boyfriend ever!" You squeal. "Well you deserve to have the best birthday ever," he explains as he leads you backstage. Luke introduces you to Alex and you can barely speak you're so excited. You do, however, get a picture with him and quickly upload it to twitter. "I'm screaming" You tweet along with the picture of Alex kissing your cheek. You say goodbye and head to your seats with Luke, talking excitedly until the opening act begins. After they finish, you pull out your phone to quickly check twitter. You notice that your mentions are busier than usual, and include a tweet from Alex. "I'm not into @Y/T/N. she has a sexy boyfriend already but thanks for your concern and yes we would be a hot couple" You laugh and click on his profile to see another tweet, "Plus she's not even legal and i am NOT going to jail" You laugh louder and Luke looks over at you questioningly. You hand him your phone and he reads the tweets as well as your tweet with the picture. "That's not funny," he says with a frown. "It's a joke," you explain, rolling your eyes. Luke nods and you sit in silence until he asks, "Do more people ship you with him than me?" "Of course not," you sigh, "And even if they did it wouldn't matter. Because I ship us, and that's the one that counts." "Good," Luke sighs, "I ship us, too."