82- car rides

c a l u m

Driving around with Calum always seemed to be straight out of a music video. The music would be as loud as it would go, the bass vibrating the metal frame. His hand would either be resting on your thigh or tangled up in yours. When it was nice, he'd roll all of the windows down and you'd both sing at the top of your lungs to your favorite bands.

a s h t o n

Ashton loved control. He loved to drive and he loved choosing the music he'd drive to. He was always focused on his driving, tapping the steering wheel to the beat of the music and singing all the harmonies. Every now and then he'd turn the music down to tell you something or have a small conversation, but you two felt comfortable being completely silent and just listening to his playlists.

l u k e

Your drives with Luke would always be in the middle of the night when you both just wanted out of the house. He'd let you be in charge of the music, but you didn't care what played through the speakers because you two would always just end up talking. Luke would make a turn every now and then not knowing and not caring exactly where you were going, just enjoying the serenity.

m i c h a e l

You'd drive as Michael fiddled with his iPhone, playing various artists as he gave you a little bit of information about each of them. You two would play little games as you drove around, imagining the lives of the people who cut you off or saying all of the sign names in silly accents.