[80] Punk

-Punk-

M i c h a e l

You laid on your stomach as you studied. Your boyfriend, Michael sat next to you, stroking your back as you concentrated. His fingers cheekily slipped under your shirt, running over the soft skin there.

"Stop. I'm trying to study." You scold.

"You've been studying for hours." Michael whined.

"Because I have finals next week. Not everyone doesn't have school y'know." You defend. He laughs and puts his hands up in surrender. He lays down next to you. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You shuddered as he kissed up your neck, stopping at your jawline.

"You need a break." Michael mumbled against your jaw.

L u k e

You walked out of your school to see your boyfriend, Luke leaning against his car, hands in his pockets, tattoos out for show. You smiled as you got closer and wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him down to kiss you. He smiled in the kiss and pulled away, resting his hands on the curve of your waist.
"Hi." You said with a smile.

"I like your skirt." He mumbled in his deep, raspy voice that sent shivers down your spine. You shook your hips, making the fabric of your short skirt twirl against your tan legs. He smirk softly.

"I'd like it better on my floor." He said cheekily as you softly smacked his chest.

C a l u m

Calum your boyfriend showed up in the front of your house on his motorcycle. You stop abruptly.
"We're riding on that?" You asked.

"Yeah. Hop on." He said.

"I'm wearing a skirt!" You defend. He smirks and looks at your legs.

"I don't mind." he said cheekily.

A s h t o n

You woke up hearing a thud. You jerk awake, seeing your tall dorky boyfriend, Ashton.

"Ashton." You hiss "What are you doing here?"

"I had to come see you." Ashton whispered. Your parents forbid you from seeing Ashton the night before. You stood up and closed the distance between the two of you and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your hair.

"I love you Y/N" He whispered quietly.