[69] One Night Stands

heu heu heu 69. i'm so mature

+

-One Night Stands-

C a l u m

He slammed you against the wall roughly, his lips scattering love bites all over your neck. You moaned at the feeling of his mouth, and he silenced you by kissing you deeply. Everything happened fast, it was just a night in with your best friend. You busted out the liquor, and he wanted to play truth or dare. Calum was one to play that game with a twist, and you had used up all your truths. With the alcohol running through both your veins, the game became more sexual. One dare led you to where you were now. He tossed you on the bed, starting to strip you from your pajama shorts. Your eyes fluttered closed as you felt his fingertips graze over your thigh while he pulled the shorts off. He was already undressed, only left in his boxers for some dares you had given him. He groaned when it was revealed that you weren't wearing any underwear. "Naughty girl," he growled, climbing over you to capture your lips again. You moaned as you felt his fingers brush over your folds. And soon they were pumping in and out of you, he added another finger. You gripped onto his bicep, moaning loudly as he gave attention to your exposed chest. You could feel how hard he was, and reached down, putting your hands in his boxers to stroke his member. He groaned against your breast, and stopped fingering you. You pouted at this action, and he pecked your lips before hopping off the bed, and over to your dresser where he knew you kept condoms. He took off his boxers, and placed on the condom. You both stared at each other for a bit, the question on whether or not you two wanted to go through with this. You two weren't drunk a little buzzed, but you weren't drunk. You bit your bottom lip, and nodded; that was all he needed. Calum climbed over you, his lust filled eyes scanning your body. He lined himself up at your entrance, and plunged in. You whimpered a bit, it had been a while since you last had sex. After a few minutes, you gave him the nod okay, and he started to thrust in and out of you. "Calum," you breathed, gripping onto his back. You could feel his back muscles flex, he groaned, fingers digging into your hips. You were sure there'll be a bruise by tomorrow. His pace quickened, and you became a moaning mess under him. It all happened so fast, and you soon found yourself starting to unravel beneath him. "Shit," Calum groaned, into your hair. Your release threw him over the edge. His thrusts slowed, and you caught your breath as he rolled off. In that moment, you both knew your friendship would never be the same again.

A s h t o n

You didn't even know his name. All you knew was that you were pissed over the argument you had had with your boyfriend. You went to the bar for a few drinks, but ended up drinking away your feelings. While doing that, you met a guy with an amazing giggle. You two started talking and you had found yourself spilling out your problems to this complete stranger. You both drowned a few more drinks, and soon became drunk. He took you back to his place, and things started getting heated. You were on your knees in front of him as he fucked your mouth. For a guy that seemed so sweet, he sure was rough. You hollowed your cheeks a bit more and started to deep throat him. The guy moaned loudly, and took hold of your hair, making a makeshift pony tail. You moaned around him, and released from him with a pop. "I want to be inside you," he growled, pulling you up. His lips immediately attached to yours, and you moaned, stumbling back to his bed. He flipped you around to the point where you were straddling him. He lifted you up a bit, and started to tease you with the tip of his dick. You moaned against his lips, pulling away from him. "Please," you begged making him smirk, he placed his hands on your hips, slamming you down onto his member. You moaned loudly as he didn't wait for you to adjust, and just started thrusting up into you. "Oh fuck yes!" you shouted, bouncing up, and down on his member. His eyes focused on your breast, bouncing in front of his face. He moaned loudly, and started to suck on your right breast making you moan even louder. You leaned down giving him love bites on any part of his skin you came across. "Fuck, just like that," he groaned, placing his hands on your hips to move you in a certain way. You were on the brink of releasing, and he could tell from the way you were clenching around him. "Oh god oh!" you shouted as he started rubbing fast circles on your clit. You screamed, releasing around him. He thrust into you a few more times before releasing himself, pulling out soon after. You fell onto his chest, trying to regain your breathing. "I'm Ashton," he said breathlessly, rubbing soothing circles into your back. "Y/N," you told him, starting to drift off to sleep.

M i c h a e l

You knew what he wanted when you got the call that he was in town. It was like you were his own personal booty call. You knocked on the hotel door, and it opened. Michael immediately pulled you in, and slammed the door shut. "Took you long enough," he said, lips crashing onto yours. You kissed him back, and he picked you up walking towards the bed. "I want to try something new tonight," he said, peeling off your clothes. You couldn't help but to melt each time his fingers grazed over your skin. "What would that be?" you asked, lifting your arms as he took your shirt off. "Well, you'll get extremely wet," he said, eyes looking down your body. He started to unbuckle his belt, "It's a new position we haven't tried yet." He unclasped your bra, holding in a groan at the site in front of him. He finished undressing himself, and kneeled down on his knees. You moaned at the feel of his hot breath fanning over your skin. He pulled off your underwear with his teeth, bunched them up and tossed them somewhere in the room. "Damn, I never get tired of doing this," he said, rubbing your thighs. "Michael!" you moaned loudly, feeling him lick up and down your folds. He started to nibble on your clit, flicking and kissing it in any way he could. Your hand flew down to his hair, and pulled lightly. He pulled you closer, and plunged his tongue inside, "Oh god yes!" you shouted, eyes closing in pleasure. This feeling ending all too soon, your eyes flew open. "Why'd you stop," you pouted, he climbed back over you, and kissed you. You could taste your juices on his tongue, and he picked you up, heading to the bathroom. The shower head was turned on, and you climbed inside with him. He turned you around, and without warning, slammed into you. You screamed in pain, and pleasure. His thrust were fast and deep, you were starting to like this new position. "Fuck, you're tight," he groaned, pulling all the way out and slamming back into you. You chest was pushed up against the shower door, and you were basically grabbing at nothing. His pace started to become sloppy, and you knew he was about to release soon. That time came, and Michael moaned loudly, swears flying from his mouth. You could feel his cum dripping down your thigh, and he pulled out. Turning you to face him, Michael pushed you down till you were sitting on the ledge. He bent down and started to eat you out again until your release came. You came hard a few moments later. You were catching your breath as Michael stood, "Don't get too comfortable, the nights not over yet," he said, pulling you back up for round two.

L u k e

You melted under his touch. You weren't sure what had led you up to this moment, but here you were in a stranger's bed getting ready to fuck him. "I've always wanted to try this position," Luke said, slapping your ass, wanting you to get on your hands and knees. You groaned at the slap feeling pleasure course through you. You moved onto your hands, and knees. Luke rubbed your ass, and slapped it a few more times. You moaned on the third slap, and he smirked. "I'm gong to wreck you," he growled, at that moment you could feel the tip of his dick enter into you. You moaned a bit as he started with a very slow thrust. You knew he was going to tease you, and you thrusted back into his hips. Luke moaned at this, and started to pick up pace. "Yes! Harder!" you shouted, Luke started to pound into you and you could hear the head board of the bed bang against the wall. "You like this don't you?" Luke said giving your ass a slap again. You moaned loudly, "You like me fucking you from behind don't you?" he asked, "Answer me!" Luke pulled on your hair, pulling you up to his chest. You screamed in pleasure, "Yes! I love this so much!" you screamed in response. He started peppering your neck in love bites, and released his hold on your hair. Luke moaned loudly, the both of you close to your release. He was really rough, and he hit against your g-spot repeatedly. "Luke," you moaned almost inaudible, "Let go," he groaned. That's what you did releasing, him following along. You collapsed onto the mattress, him laying beside you. You giggled still buzzed from the alcohol, he laughed too, pulling you closer and snuggling into your side.