sexually frustrated

a s h t o n

you and ashton were a very cheeky couple. one was always trying to tease the other until it turned into some competition between the two of you. the two of you knew each other like the back of your hands and you definitely knew your turn ons, the two of you using them to your advantage when trying to tease the other.

the games would end when the boys went away on tour, the two of you being separated and the games not being the same because you weren't together.

when you would fly out and visit him on tour you would try and keep the game up and so would he, but the two of you were practically dying. you never had to play for long, ashton being so horny from all the weeks to months of going without you that basically anything and everything you did turned him on. you could eat some fries and he'd be ready to pounce. you were no better than him, watching him perform every night was the biggest turn on for you, the way he got so into playing the drums and the faces he would pull. it almost felt as if you had to chain yourself up in a chair to prevent yourself from running on stage and whisking your boyfriend away, stealing him from everyone.

the minute he got off stage he would grab you, giving you a kiss that was full of lust and passion, causing you to lose your breath. the two of you would stay in the shadows of backstage, hidden by the darkness and curtains while you continued to kiss, your hands finding their way into his curly hair while his hands started to travel dangerously low around your waist. wrapping his hand around yours the two of you would sneak back to the tour bus while everyone went out to eat and celebrate, spending your alone time wisely.

c a l u m

you and calum were a sweet couple, everyone finding you absolutely adorable together; the perfect couple. everyone always thought that the two of you were the most innocent people in the world, words like sexual and hot never fitting into your category. but some days there would be a change in calum, and instead of being the sweet and perfect boyfriend that he always was, doing cute things for you, calum was the hottest and sexiest guy to ever come across you and practically everything he did turned you on.

you didn't have to do much to turn him on when he was in one of his moods; you could've been bending down slightly to fix the objects placed on your coffee table and when you would stand back up he would be admiring your body, biting down on his lip.

you would smirk, knowing exactly where his mind was going and you would walk over to him, placing a light kiss on his lips. he would kiss you back immediately, his kiss harder and lustful than your light and sweet kiss. knowing he loved it, you bit down slightly on his lower lip, tugging it lightly. he'd groan against your lips, wrapping his arms around you and whisking you away to your bedroom.