shopping

a s h t o n

you and ashton had decided that it was time to buy some new furniture for your apartment and so you had both decided that it was time for you both to spend a day at ikea. walking in, your hands soon found each other, fingers interlocking and ashton swinging your arms as you looked around, wondering where to check out first.

the two of you walked around aimlessly, both looking at the different set ups for rooms. you pulled him over to one of the kitchen set ups, wanting to see the facilities that were for sale there. you were probably the world's worst window shopper. basically anything you laid your eyes on you wanted but you had to face the heart breaking fact that you just couldn't have it all. ashton let go of your hand as you looked over at a sink and you turned around, raising your eyebrow as he had disappeared.

"ashton?" you called but there was no response, it was just you in the white kitchen and dining room table set up. Suddenly the door to the set up opened, revealing a grinning ashton.

"honey, i'm home!" he cried and catching on quickly, your face lit up. you ran over to him, throwing your arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"oh, ashton! how was work?" you stepped back, walking over to the kitchen bench. he sighed, shaking his head and pulling out the chair for the dining room table and sitting down.

"same old, same old, (y/n). what's for dinner?" he looked up at you and you grinned, leaning down and opening the empty oven.

"only your favourite of course!" you giggled as he clapped his hands and you placed a plate in front of him. he pretended to eat it before taking your hand and running you both over to the next room set up, which was a living room. the two of you fell back against the couch as he pretended to turn on the television and you snuggled up to his side.

"keeping up with the kardashians? really, ashton?" you teased him and he sighed, dropping his head.

"i just love lord disick so much, (y/n)," he said, pouting and you laughed, shaking your head.

"oh, so i've been replaced?" you quirked one eyebrow up and he grinned cheekily at you, pulling you closer to him by your waist.

"of course not. shall we go to bed?" he asked, raising his eyebrows slightly and you smirked, standing up and taking him over to the bedroom set up. the two of you jumped on to the bed and lay down, facing each other.

"what the hell did we just do?" you giggled and he chuckled, leaning his forehead against yours.

"oh, god, i love you, (y/n)," he said quietly and you smiled, leaning in and pressing your lips against his.

c a l u m

"we need ice cream," you said, taking a bucket of ice cream from one of the freezers and placing it in the practically empty trolley that calum was pushing around. he chuckled, picking it up and reading the flavour.

"exactly why do we need ice cream?" he asked and you shot him a dirty look from your shoulder, only kidding of course, and he laughed again.

"i don't know why you're laughing, ice cream is a very serious matter," you said as the two of you continued to scan all the aisles of food, the both of you taking whatever you felt that you needed. as you walked down one aisle, you saw a mother pushing a trolley with a toddler in it, the little infant playing with a doll, squealing and giggling. you smiled in admiration at the child as you and calum continued to walk before your face fully lit up.

"stop the trolley," you said suddenly, placing a hand over calum's. he raised one eyebrow and followed your instructions. you then proceeded to hop in, sitting between all the foods and looking up at calum with a grin. "AAnd forth, my love," you said in a deep voice and calum laughed, shaking his head and pulling out his phone.