[79] Radio Interview

-Radio Interview-

A s h t o n

"So Ashton," the interviewer begins, looking over and pointing at him. "You recently confirmed that you and (Y/N) are now engaged. How does that feel?" "It feels amazing," Ashton answers with a wide smile. "I honestly can't believe that we're going to get married and I get to spend the rest of my life with her. She's great, I love her so much." "Any details on the wedding yet?" the interviewers encourages. "No, none of that yet," he shakes his head. "The boys and I have been pretty busy because of the new album so we agreed to wait until things calmed down a bit before we start planning it all out." "Well, we can't wait until that day comes." "Neither can I."

C a l u m

"I think we just need to get this over with because there are a lot of 5SOS fans listening right now," Ryan Seacrest says after the new 5SOS single was played on the radio. "Calum, that girl that you were with last night; who is she?" "She's just a friend," Calum shrugs, hoping to play it off and act cool. "She's just a friend because Calum's too scared to tell her how he feels," Michael laughs, causing the other boys to laugh too. "Thanks," Calum nods, shaking his head at his band mates. "Thanks boys, I really appreciate the help. You're the greatest friends I've ever had." "So you want to be more than friends?" Seacrest continues. "We've been trying to get them together for ages!" "Shut up!"

L u k e

"So you're halfway through your North American tour and you've already announced a new tour for next year," the radio DJ says, looking at each of the boys. "What's that like? Because it doesn't seem like you boys are at home very often." "It does get hard, especially when it comes to being away from our families and all that," Luke agrees, thoughtfully tugging at his lip ring. "Luke, you even have a girlfriend," the DJ adds on. "What's it like being away from her for so long?" "We make it work," Luke answers as all of the boys coo and attempt to pinch his cheeks. "We've been together for a while now so I don't think we're ready to give up just yet."

M i c h a e l

"According to some mysterious tweets, it looks like Michael's been missing his girlfriend while on tour," Scott Mills remarks. "What's all that about?" "You know, we've been on tour for a while now," Michael blushes, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. "I just miss her. A lot." "Well then you're in for a surprise, mate," Scott grins, spinning around in his chair as you walk into the room. "(Y/N)!" Michael exclaims, jumping up from his seat to hug you. "I can't believe you're here!" "Neither can I," you laugh, hugging him back tightly. "I missed you so much."