Chapter 3: Sisters Breakdown

This is my third chapter, hope I'm doing it okay at least. The girl in the picture is Violet, feel free to imagen who ever you want for Violet character. When I was writing this chapter I keep hearing Speeding Cars by Walking On Cars song, I felt that this song describes how Sadie felt while racing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Sadie

The moment we let go of the brake his Tahoe and my 1976 Cadillac Eldorado flowed through the road as if we were a feather been carry by the wind with only one destination on mind. The laughter of my sisters over powered the sound of both ours engines and filled the once deserted road silence with screams of joy and euphoria. For once they seem to forget all the pain, problems and their hatred for me. I never wanted this to end.

I didn't care if I win the race because either way I had won. Having heard their laughter was the winning I need. Wanting this moment to last longer I slowly stated to let go of the gas peddle. I didn't think any of them notice as the three had their eyes close and their hands stretch out as if reaching for the sun. Everything in me wanted this moment to be frozen for ever, it was just simply perfect.

We finally came to a stop near the Tahoe and the stop sign. Their laughter had started to turned in to a few giggles of happiness and their eyes were wide open full of joy. It was as if the old us were back for at least some minutes but that was enough for. Given the Tahoe guy one last nod as acknowledgment of his win we both parted way into two different roads. Something tells me that I might see Tahoe guy again one day.

"That was so fun!" Screams Lina and Rosemary together and then burst into laughter again.

"Yeah it was, next time I drive because you were to slow Sadie!" Violet said with a little chuckle. It didn't offended me that they thought I lost because I was slow. I just want to hear their laughter as much as I can.

"I am not slow it just that I didn't want the guy to feel bad for loosing to a bunch of girls." I said with a straight face hidden my smile from them.

"Whatever, you lost because you are soo slow!" Rosemary said while pointing at me with a big smile that warm my heart.

"Okay, whatever you win I lost because I am slow, happy?" I question them.

"Yes, very happy indeed!" Came Rosemary answer as I shake my head from her response.

"Okay settle down girls, in about two hours we are going to reach the city." I inform my sisters getting back to business. "It is important that everyone follows the rules, before any of you complain remember it for our protection to follow the rules. So please do what I say, don't make a scene and try to not call any attention to yourself." I requested with a pleading face, hoping with everything in me that they follow the rules and listen to my words.

"Don't worry Sadie we will follow the rules, right girls?" Violet answered trying to comfort me with her words.

"We will Violet." Came Lina response, but Rosemary had just stayed quite.

"Rosemary?" I questioned wanting to make sure she most of all follow the rules.

"I will." Rosemary whisper so low that only if you were paying close attention you could of heard it.

We continue the last hours of the drive in silence, you could only hear the faint sound of the radio in the background playing the song the Dusk Till Dawn. As the songs played in the background the wind blow our strawberry blond hair as we entered the city. I don't like the city it scares me that their so many people, so many thing that could go wrong and so many variables that I could not control. I need to be in control no I have to have control. Control is what has kept us safe all this years. Turning left I entered a small motel that I new so well from begin here so many times throughout the years.