Chapter 13: House 4 Biker 0

POV: Sadie

After walking out with Violet behind me we got in the car and drove away toward the girls school. I could see a bunch of motorcyclist following us. I new it was Grimm and some of his club members. Pulling up in front of the girls school me and Violet with Grimm went to get the girls. After talking with Kane principle friend he called on the intercom for the girls. All of us waiting for the girls on the parking lot where the car and motorcycles are at when I see them running toward us with a panicking look on their eyes. In their mind they must be thinking we have been found as what has happen before when I picked them up right in the middle of a school day.

The moment they reach us Lina hugs me with tears on her eyes while Rosemary looks so scare in the arms of Violet. Taking hold of Lina face between my hands I said, "everything is okay we are not in any danger so don't cry or worry. I will never let anyone hurt you girls." Both the girls nodded believing in my words.

"Sadie who are this people with you?" Rosemary asked looking behind me toward the bikers. I could see fear in her eyes while staring at them.

"Will we are your family. I am Butcher brother of your dad and this here is Rooster brother of your mother. You girls do not need to be scare of us. We are here to protect you." Butcher said while coming to stand beside me and Violet.

"You can't be, our parents did not have family. Its always be just us. Right Sadie?" Rosemary looked at me waiting for answers.

"They are saying the truth Rosy. They are your uncles." I told her while mentioning her nickname we called her when she was little.

"So we are not alone anymore?" Lina spoke with so much hope in her voice.

"We have never been alone Lina, we have always had each other and will always have each other no matter what." I told them specially Lina. Lina has always wanted a family. Not that we are not one already but she wants a "true one" with uncles, aunts, cousins, all that comes with it.

Not wanting to waste more time one this subject with the girls specially on the parking lot of their school we get in the car and drive home with the bikers on our tail. I could see the aww look on the bikers face when they saw the house we have been staying in.

"Wow! I did not know this place even existed and I have lived here all my life. I mean just wow." Grimm said as he and the rest of the bikers took in the area surrounding the safe house and the house its self.

"It's a friend house. He set it up for us to be safe. Its perfect for what we need." I explain to them.

Giving them a nod to follow me I disable the alarm system that Kane had set up incase they did found us. The girls walking first then me but the moment Butcher enter the house he got electrocuted by one of the floor panels I had fix with electricity. Not knowing what happen to Butcher and not giving me a chance to warn them Grimm and his son, the men who has not left my mind, run toward him without thinking and trigger another trap I had set up the moment we got to this house two weeks ago. Grimm was hit on his lower half with a wooden panel when he stood on it making him go down on his knees and in the process triggering another trap that was connected to that one. In seconds the connected trap open a drawer on the wooden desk near the front door hitting Grimm in his left ear and drawing out blood from his ear. To his right his son was in no case on better condition. The poor baster trigger the panel that was connected to a metal frame panting that punched him right on his handsome face. I could see blood coming out through his fingers. I was in shock just watching them fall as was the rest of the people outside the door. Some of the bikers move back from the house, other hold their privates with a pain expression and the rest just stood in silence watching them.