Chapter 19: Lilith And Emerson

I don't know how to write baby talk so just imagen how he would talk please and thank you. Also sorry for not writing for a while I just had other things to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Falcon

"In the name of hell how is this possible... I mean this place is a full functioning town!" Butcher spoke what we all are thinking.

"Will if you follow me I will explain how this work." Jack said with enthusiasm. He started to walk toward a white and blue building that have lines of school buses outside of it. My guess they are waiting for the children to come out. Once we reach the front of the building we can read the sign that said "Ground Phoenix Museum."

"What are we doing here?" My father questions Jack.

"We have some time before going to find Sadie and Ronny, so I decided to explain how this place came to be." That made sense so we all just nodded.

As we enter the museum we notice hundreds of children between the age of 5 to 15 are inside looking around. The walls of the museum are full of pictures with description of what year it was taken, who are in the picture and what they were doing. In the center of the rooms there are lines of glass boxes with clothing items, old tools, books and even weapons of different time frames. It has a feeling of magic. A place with lots of history, but not any history. The history of Ground Vil and the history of Ground Phoenix Gang mix together.

A few moments later a small child probably the age of 5 notice Jack and came running toward him separating himself from his group.

"Daddy!!" the small child scream as he came running toward us. The biggest smile formed on Jack face the moment his eyes landed on the child. Jack lower himself on the ground and open his arm when the child was just a few feet away from us. Seeing this the cute little boy launch himself in the open arms of Jack. Having a closer look at the child I notice he did look like Jack. They have the same nose and mouth. I couldn't see his eyes as a pair of sun glasses cover his cute porcelain face, but I'm guessing they both have the same eye color. As a men I never notice anything cute toward another man but the small child is the definition of cute. With his small sun glasses on, his hair styled up, his ripped jeans and black convers. I got to say he totally look cute in a child manly way.

"What are you doing here buddy?" Jack pulled his son a little away from his body.

"To learn silly!" The little child giggled.

"Right, will were is your group Emerson?"

"Right over ther- never mind.?" Emerson shrugged his little shoulders when he notice the group was not there anymore.

"What have I told you about separating from your group?" Jack looked stern at Emerson.

"To always stick with my group, never wonder off alone, always follow the teacher rules, and to always tell someone before going anywhere." Emerson said as his head hang down in form of shame for not following the rules and trying to hide his tears.

"Don't cry Em I'm not made at you. I only want you to understand that the things I say are to protect you from been harm. Okay?"

"Okay daddy!" Emerson clean his tears and gave his father a big smile that brighten the museum once again.

"Okay then. Why don't we find your group and give this gentlemen a lesson on Ground Vil History." Emerson only nodded as his father took his little hand in his.

After a few minutes we found Emerson group who were been lead by a beautiful nerdy women with light brown hair and the clearest blue ocean eye color I ever seen that are cover with a pair of black glasses.

The young teacher had not notice us approaching them. It seem she was too focus on sharing her vast knowledge to the little children who hang to her every word.

"It seem you have lost a child." Jack told her right on her left ear while hugging her from behind. The words and the hug startled the young teacher because she gave a little jump right away pulling herself way from Jack while her light skin durned a deep red color.

"You can't lose someone when you know where they are." She said while looking down at little Emerson with a big smile.

"How did you know he was with me?"

"I heard him call you then watch when you two hugged so I decided to keep moving the group along. As you can see children can't just stand doing nothing for long." She pointed toward the running children inside the museum.

"So you watched me?" Jack said as he corner the poor shy teacher near the rail of the painting exhibition of the first house build in Ground Vil.

"More like watch my student so I new were he was." She said as she drop to the floor and started to craw on her hand and knees between Jack open legs to get away from him.

My dad and Butcher have a amuse smile on their face while Brute and I try to hold our laugh. As if finally noticing what she had done the teacher turned more red which I thought could not be possible. She slowly got up while looking at us then pulled her pink sweater down and dust her knee length black skirt.

"Umm... hello...um...the names Lilith...so...um...yeah." The poor girl had to force the words out. With one last look toward us she rush toward the children.

"She is weird." Butcher broke the silence.

The moment the words left his mouth two pair of angry blue eyes snap toward him. "No calls our women weird!" both father and son said at the same time with so much strength in their words. Butcher hold his hand up in a sign of surrender but the pair still look at him with anger. Little Emerson came near Butcher and punch him in the nuts making him drop on to his knees. Once on his knees Emerson pulls Butcher black shirt from the center towards his little body while forming a fist on his other hand. "Don't call my future mommy weird or my daddy will end you. Right dad?" Jack just gave a little nod.