Chapter 15: Godfather

POV: Sadie

"Come on Sadie! Get out of the car! Don't make me force you out!" Roger screamed from his position in front of my car.

All I could do is look directly in to his beautiful grey eyes that were once full of love and kindness. Those eyes that once make me feel safe and power. Those same eyes that once loved and cared for me as a father. Now those same beautiful grey eyes look upon me full of loathing.

"Fuck! We are trap!" Brute said as he looked left and right, back and forth.

No matter where you look there is no way out. There are cars surrounding us from every direction. The most fuck up thing about this is that half of the cars surrounding us are FBI cars. But what did I expect from a very rich and powerful man. A man who can destroy anyone with the snap of his fingers.

"Fuck! Okay this is what we are going to do lock the doors and close the windows! Falcon reach back and get the bag of guns! Sadie switch places with me and put this on." Grimm hands me a bulletproof vest. When I didn't move or answer him he said, "Sadie move!".

Snapping of whatever stance I was in I turn toward Falcon, "here you put it on!"

"What no! You need it Little Paradise" Falcon look at me as if I was crazy. To be honest I don't know why but just thinking of him getting hurt makes my heart hurt.

"I don't need it so put it on!" Not giving him another chance to protest I took the vest on my hands and lean towards him and put the vest on him. He tried to stop me but I just gave him a pleading look and he stop fighting me.

Turning back toward the steering wheel I once again made eye contact with Roger. I know he will not kill me. At least not now or anytime soon. He wants me to suffer, to beg and to be scare as long as possible. He thinks killing me would be a reward for me and to be honest it might be a reward for me. The things I have done for the safety of my sisters weight so much on my conscious that is so hard to sleep or even close my eyes. Don't get me wrong I don't regret what I have done. It was either us or them and upon anyone it will always be my sisters. But that does not make it any less hard to forget my actions.

"Come on Sadie! I just want to talk!" Roger waved a gun in the air as he speaks to me.

"Jesus! If he just wants to talk why does he have a gun in his hands?" Butcher nodded in Roger direction.

"For the same reason you have one protection." I whisper to Butcher.

Thinking this stand off has gone long enough I decided to get out of the car. Before I could pull the door handle Butcher pulled my arm stopping me.

"What the hell are you doing?! You are not dumb enough to get out of this car right?!" Butcher tighten his hold on my arm as he question me.

"If I don't go to him he will come to get me out. Believe me he would not do it nicely and gentle. The only way to walk away from this situation alive is to go there and talk with him." I try to look into all four pair of eyes to make them understand but it was kind of hard with me been on the driver seat. But the only pair of eyes I wanted to look at are a beautiful pair of blue and black eyes.

"You are not going there especially with no bulletproof vest on." Falcon was taking off the vest but before he could I got off the car. Just for a few seconds when I got off the car and close the door I looked toward Falcon. His face and eyes are full of fear. I don't know if it is for the situation or for my life.

I could see the four of them trying to open the door but couldn't. When that did not work they try the windows, they didn't open either. Butcher tried to break them and Falcon shot the window but he didn't even make a scratch on them. Grimm jumped to the driver seat and try that door and window non of them work. Non of them would work no matter how hard they try.

The same as the house the car was rigged to protect the girls incase something like this happen. Kane had the car made bulletproof and install a system that locks the doors when you push a button on a watch Kane gave me that is connected to the car. It is not the only thing that it does. If I insert a location to the watch the car would drive it self to the location. The system will also change the color of the car and the license plates for safety reason.

To the eye the car looks old and in good condition but is one of the best cars ever made. All I have to do is make room for the car to pass through and it would be on its way. Its way to a safe house where someone will wait for them and take them to safety. The moment I press the button on the watch it send a single to Kane and Jack all they have to do is wait for the location and who ever is closer will go meet the car there. Once they reach the car they will disable the system. But just in case no one gets there for any reason the car has a timer were after two hours of getting to its destination it will automatically disable the system. So either way they will get out and be safe there until I get to them.

"Will you took your sweet time to get out of the car." Roger said the moment I reach him.

Roger has change since the last time I saw him seven years ago. For starter he was more on the obesity side but now he looks like the gym is his bestfriend. His once jet black hair is now a mix of grey and white hair and his clean face now is full of white and grey facial hair. It seem age did him great specially for just been 65 years old.

"How did you find me?" That's all I wanted to know. How did he know I was coming this way and if he know where the girls are staying right now.

"The truth is it was pure luck. An hour before you came this way one of my man saw you driving this way and BAM here I am." He clap his hand together when he said BAM.

"Tell your men to move so my car can pass through." I order him with as much strength and power I can master.

"And why would I do that for?" he lifted and eyebrow in question. "So me and you can talk in peace no disturbance." He shrugged is shoulders than order some of his car to move. The moment they moved the cars I press the location I had enter when I was inside the car.

The car started to move slow at first then started to slowly get speed. As the car drove pass me I could see Falcon, Butcher, Grimm, and Brute banging on the windows and screaming for me. I looked into Falcon eyes once again giving him a reassurance look with a little smile. I could see them fading down the road until they were completely gone.

"Now lets talk goddaughter."