Chapter 6: Oldash

POV: Sadie Miller

As I drive through the isolated road that only light is the illumination of the full moon and the brightness of the stars I couldn't stop the memories of the night that change the course of my family story. That dam night! That night that change and mold me into the person who I have become. This person who my sisters and myself hate so much. If it wasn't because I promise to care for them I would have already join my parents. Every day and every night is a fight with myself to continue on this journey to the unknown, to continue fighting for my life and to continue fighting with this guilt of what I have done.

I was pulled out of my thoughts and memories as I approached my destination. Every time I come to this place it never stops to amaze me by its beauty and the power of the person who runs it. This place is in the middle of a forest, it completely isolated from the city or near by towns. It like it own town, it own living organisms and the people are so strong and dangers. In the middle of this "town" known as Milgram is a two story house with bridges that surround and connects the house to trees that have stairs which lead to the ground, other houses or secrets rooms that only the "mayor" have the codes to.

Only a few of people know about this place, like I said it is in the middle of the woods and nearly impossible to find. The only reason I know about this place is because I saved the "mayor" life a few years ago. I found him near some woods two states over he was beaten almost to death, had scratches all over his body and some kind of wild animals bites. Over the course of his recovery we became best friends, he has help me a lot since my family has gone into hidden from our enemies. He provides me with cars, safe houses, fake papers or send people to create fake trails to send them in a goose chase. To be honest thanks to him I have kept my sister safe so long.

"Welcome little one! I was just wondering when you could come visit this young and handsome man of yours!" My best friend Kane said with laughter and his arms wide open give my a bear hug that picked me up right from the ground while spinning me around. Kane is one of the most handsome man I have ever meet to be honest everyone in this "town" is good looking I don't know what they eat or drink that they are very fit and beautiful. Anyway like I was say Kane is very handsome and strong, he is around 6'4 well fit I mean his body is cover in muscles and his muscles have muscles. His skin is a perfect tone of tan that was made by spending to much time on the sun and his hair is a golden color that completes him very well.

"Well you know me can't stay away from my man! Don't think for a moment I would miss see you shirtless. Uhhh look at those muscles!" I answered with a laugh as he put be back on my feet. Now that I think about it he is always just in shorts when I come it does not matter the time are day. Right now he is just wearing some kind of green protected suit the top off that show is chest and a beanie that say army with some sun glasses even if it is dark right now.

"Good, now come inside I have every thing you need ready for you to check out." Kane said as he leads me to one of the bridges which lead to one of the secret rooms. We walk for a couple of minuets on the bridge that lead us deeper into the forest before we finally arrived to the secret room. Kane enter a code then a small scanner appear that scan his right eyes when it confirm it was cane a door appear in a tall old tree were once again Kane enter a code. When we finally inter the room Kane showed me to a sofa were we all talk for a while and I get to rest when needed. This room is Kane secret home we very important things are also were Kane monitors the "town".

"Okay lets get started on business. The safe house has been set up for you and your sisters, also your sisters have been in roll to school which they started on four days after you get there. I know the principles and owners of the school so they would be safe and there would also be no record of them in the system of the school. If you need a document from the school for your sisters you call me and I would call the owner. The owner and the principles are the only ones who have access to your sisters records. The panic room has been set up with your sisters and your handprints, there are also guns, money and fake documentation if an any moment things go south again. The cars also has gun, money and clothes if you need to leave on the spot. And the most important how are you?" Kane explain everything to me once again how he has been doing for the last four years since we meet. I just nodded as I listen to everything he said until I had to answer him.