Chapter 7: My Little Paradise

POV: Falcon

I never thought that the moment I tackle this girl no not a girl but a women my life would feel different instantly. I could not stop looking into her beautiful green eyes. I could feel the beating of my heart speeding up by every second she was in my arms. I love how perfectly she fits in my arms, just perfect. Her lips, don't get me started on her lip. They are just a breath away, if I just move a little more and our lips would be joint. I felt I was in paradise. No I am in paradise. My little paradise and only mine.

My paradise was interrupted my a flash going off. The flash broke our beautiful moment. We both turned to where the flash had come from. I notice everyone was quiet and staring at us with an aww face. Another flash went off a second later of noticing everyone looking at us.

"Awww look at then Grimm! They look so cute together!" my mother shriek while hitting my father on his arm and jumping up and down. My father only had a smirk on his face as the rest of the men in the room. I finally notice that my mother was the one who had taken the pictures.

I couldn't stop smiling that was until I felt the beauty on top of me move out of my arms. It was as if someone had taken all my happiness the moment she was out of my arms. Standing up I dust my self while looking at her do the same. I felt my blood boiled when I notice that on her forehead she had a little bruise forming. I felt like killing who ever did this to her.

"Who did this to you?!" I pointed to her forehead as I move near her but she move away from me. I got to say that hurt me a little.

"Who else but you." She said with a bored tone.

"Me!" I felt stun by her accusation.

"Yes you! When you tackle me I hit my head with the table." I never hated myself more than in that moment. How could I hurt her? I mean I didn't think when I tackle her. All I saw was she had a gun, so I acted on instinct.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I told her with a apologetic voice. She just ignore me and turned to face once again the crowed that had gather.

"I am looking for Kate." she said to the crowed.

"I am Kate. What do you need sweetie?" my mother move toward her.

"Abigail send me. She wanted me to give you this letter." The beauty pulled out a pink and blue letter from her back pocket.

"Oh my I have not heard from that old hag in years! How is she? How is that hot husband of hers doing? Fuck how he is doing is he still hot? Yeah that the right question is he still hot? Of course he is." My mother fired question after question toward my girl. My mother was to happy to hear from her old friend that she forgot that my father was still here. You see my father is very possessive of my mother. He does not like when she think other men are hot. He just wants to be the only men my mother thinks about. I didn't get it until today. My father went near my mother and pulled her toward his body. Before he could say anything my mother kissed him making him forget what he was angry about. It always works.

"Abigail is doing fine ma'am. Unfortunately for Abigail Mr. Anderson is still handsome for a men of his age." I never felt this much anger then in this moment when she said that men was handsome. It was as if my veins have lava in them.

"Oh good! Oh my what kind of host are we. Would you like something to drink?" my mother started to panic when she remember we had not offer our guest something to drink.

"No that's okay ma'am, I must leave." When those word left her mouth I felt like my heart stop beating. I didn't want her to leave just yet. I never want her to leave me. I wanted to say that but if I did she would think I am some kind of crazy men. I don't want to scare her. I never want her to feel scare of me.

I was so into my thoughts that I didn't see her leave. When I turned to introduce myself to her she was gone. I did a little spin to see if she was still here but she was already gone. I don't even know her name. I don't know the name of the women who had just stolen my heart. I guess Jacky was right. Love at first sight does exist. I have just felted and I loved it. I now she was going to be my little paradise.

"What is it with that creepy smile on your face son?" my father ask as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"What smile?" I said with a smile that would but the joker to shame.

"That one son." He pointed toward my face.

"It nothing dad. Absolutely nothing." But it was obviously something. We both knew it but he did not push me. In this moment I knew this smile could last a life time. It will last a life time. I need to find out her name. Who she is. Every little detail about her, the future mother of my children. That thought caught me off guard as I never wanted to have children. But the thought of her pregnant with my children full my heart of warmth. I wanted a life with her. Okay I might sound creepy and going to fast when I just meet her. But this is something my father and uncles say happens when you meet your one. My father and the other men of the club said that when you meet the women who is meant for you it feels like this. She is my one. My paradise. My heaven and hopefully my hell.

"Hey dad!" I stopped him when he was walking toward his office.

"Yes son?" he turned towards me before entering his office door.

"Get your suit ready by the end of this year there would be a wedding." With out giving him time to say anything to me I walk away from him. But I was still able to see the big smile on his face mix with shock. I promise that by the end of this year I am going to marry her. My little paradise. You are going to feel all the love I have to give you. By the end of this year you would be my wife and only mine. But first I need to learn your name, until then you are going to be known as my little paradise.

I know that this is a bold statement to say but I also know I am going to do everything on my power to make it happen. I can already feel so much love towards her even of just meeting her. Its so funny a few days ago I laugh when Jacky told me she fell in love with me on first sight. Now I feel like a jerk for laughing and thinking that she was crazy for loving me. When I have just fell in love with my little paradise a few moments ago. This is the best feeling ever. I am so in love with my little paradise.