Chapter 18: Ground Phoenix Gang

POV: Falcon

I thought I was in paradise the faithful day I first meet my little paradise. How wrong I had been. In this moment I was truly in paradise. My only home. No one else exist in this moment. Only me and her as our lips move in synchronize memorizing every single inch of our lips. Running my hands through her arms drawing a path through her shoulder's into the back of her head were my fingers tangle in her beautiful strawberry blond hair pulling her more into me. Our body mold perfectly together like it should when you are meant to be together. When you are one with your soulmate.

Until this moment I have never notice how much I hate to need oxygen. I wish we could just stay here kissing without needing to breath. Just me and her in our little world. Slowly and with pain I pulled away from her lips. I rested my forehead with hers just loving been this close to her. Taking all of her wonderful scent of strawberry and a hint of apple. My new favorite scent. For a few seconds we stayed in each other arms just feeling peace.

My little Paradise close her eyes for a few seconds but it was enough for something to snap in her. Her back straighten making her stand taller then her eyes snapped open. Her beautiful dark green eyes darken more, something I didn't know was possible. She pulled away from my arms took one last look at me then walk away without a word towards me. She jumped in to a blue ATV riding it full speed only leaving behind dust and disappearing into the heat of the desert.

"Well that was intense." Kane interrupted the silence that had fall upon us since Sadie had gotten here. I have known Kane since we were in diapers as our mother are best friends.

"Wow, it was getting hot in here." A tall blond men who had the sides and back of his head shave and the top part had a loose men bun on. His knuckles have tattoos as does his hand. He has on a long black coat, black pants and a black shirt on. Said while pulling part of his shirt and fanning his face.

With a nod to his men every men that had come from the mirrors once again returned to them like if they were not even here. Even the car started to disappears in the floor that had open a moment ago. Once the car was gone the mirror floor appears once again.

"I am Jack by the way." The blond man said holding his hands out for me to shake.

Taking his hand I said, "Nice to meet you. The name is Falcon, this is Brute, my dad Grimm, and Sadie uncle Butcher." I pointed to everyone.

"We should go after her she can get in an accident with how fast she was going and she did not have a helmet on." I thought out loud. I'm scared something can happen to her and I might not be there to protect her from it. Just like I was not there when she got all those cuts and bruises she had when she got here.

"She is find. Sadie has been here before and knows the land like the back of her hand. Don't worry to much Romeo." Kane said while slapping my back. A little to hard my I add.

Nodding once again we all jump into ATVs each. My dad, Butcher, Brute and I waited for Kane and Jack with his men to drive first so we could follow them to our destination. We follow them deeper into the desert feeling the rays of the sun kiss my back as the ATVs jumped with every bump of rocks. After an hour of driving we reach the top of a cliff. We came to a stop on the edge of the cliff were Jack nodded toward the bottom of the cliff where in the middle of the desert an oasis surrounded by tress took hold of the land. In one of the end of the oasis a couple of huge rocks piled together form a small cascaded. The guys and myself had our mouth wide open surprise of the beautiful place we never new existed.

"A beauty isn't?" Jack asked us.

"Yep! I didn't even know this place existed or that strong and tall trees can grow in the desert." Butcher told Jack.

"No one knows about this place which make it perfect for my gang." Jack smirk.

"Gang?"

"The Ground Phoenix." You could hear the pride we he mention the name of his gang.

"THE GROUND PHOENIX! THE MOST POWERFUL GANG IN THE WORLD! THE GANG WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO TAKE DOWN KINGS, QUEENS, PRESIDENTS OR THE POPE IT SELF!" As if our mouths weren't open enough our jaw dropped down more hearing to what gang he was part of. I mean the Phantoms Souls have one of the best reputation around the world but not as near as the gang Jack is part of. Word in the street is that the Ground Phoenix was only a myth just to scare other gangs into submission.

Story tells how the Ground Phoenix only hit people who are a danger to humanity that it does not matter if you are a king, president, or a mafia person if you harm the people the Ground Phoenix disappears them, the only proof there gang was there is they leave behind a little phoenix figure behind that then turns into ashes minuets later. That does not mean the are good people as the legends also say they deal drugs and weapons. They have to make money somehow right?

"If you think this place is nice wait until we reach Phoenix headquarters, now that's a beauty." Jack said as he once again drive through a hidden path leading us into the small forest. We stopped in front of a huge oak tree. Out of nowhere men came out of the trees taking the ATVs and placing then inside the trees. Jack touch one of the tree branch and a small touch screen appear in front of Jack were he scan his face then he enter a code. A few seconds later the trunk of the tree slowly open and elevator appear in its place. The guys and I just looked at each other then turned toward Jack and Kane.

"Are you coming?" Kane arc an eyebrow toward us.

The six of us had to squeeze in the small elevator while a we went down hearing a dam elevator song making the moment more awkward as someone hand was touching my ass and another person was breathing heard in my ear. If I move just a millimeter I would be touching Kane ass.

Once the elevator stop we all try to piled out at the same time making us hit each other. Finally we were able to get out once again my jaw was touching the ground when I saw the place we had just arrived. I had thought it be only dirt and cement but it was a full running town. The ceiling looked like the actual sky but if looked closer you could see the screens. The floor was actual road and grass there were even actual cars driving, kids in bike, women waving good by to their husband, blocks of houses, restaurants, fast food, schools, a police station and churches of all religions. What the hell is this place.

"Welcome to Ground Vil. The home town of Ground Phoenix Gang."