Chapter 12: The Call

POV: Falcon

The moment she stepped out of the car I could not stop staring at her. I almost made a fool out of myself when Rooster pushed me out of the way. But the most beautiful moment was the one we had staring into each other eyes. It felt like paradise. My little pieces of heaven. I could see myself looking into her beautiful green eyes the rest of my life. Dammit! My stupid ass was so captivated by her green eyes that I was staring at her so hard I probably scared her because the moment I moved near her she practically run after my father and her uncles.

All throughout Butcher recount of his and his brother life story until the last day he saw him I kept staring at her. I did not want to miss a second of seeing her. The strange thing was not my staring, I hope so, but contrary to her sister who showed so many emotion my girl showed non. Sadie, as I just found out is the name of my little paradise, kept calm and concentrated on what Butcher was saying. As the story progress she kept a neutral face the only sign she cares is when she hold her sister hand to give her support on this whole situation.

After Butcher finished his story telling there was complete silence. A stare down between Butcher and my little paradise was taking place making the silence more suffocating and intense. A minute later of their intense stare down the defining ringing of a cell phone filled the silence and breaking the stare down.

Sadie pulled out her phone from her back pocket and answered, "hello." Sadie abruptly stood up and with the force of getting up pulled up her sister who was still holding her hand. Seeing this everyone stood up and went into high alert.

"When?" A simple question but the way she ask it hold so much strength and authority.

This phone call had me and I think everyone on edge but specially me. I do not like that the longer she continue to listen to the caller she tenses more then she was before. I continue to look at every little facial expression and body language she makes.

"Are you sure? I don't want more mistakes like the last time." Sadie said waiting a few seconds for a answer from the other side of the call.

"Okay then I am on my way. Its going to take me a few hours to get there though." Sadie turned to face her sister Violet when the caller told her something but I could not here what it was.

"Did she now." Sadie facial showed nothing but I could see a fire forming in her beautiful green eyes that made her strawberry blond hair standout more.

"Okay, oh and Jack he better be alive when I get there." Sadie said to this Jack guy then hung up the phone. Right after she hang up the phone she looked at her sister Violet so calm it kind of scare me. That is saying a lot because I have seen people killed and I myself have killed when needed.

"Give it to me." Sadie extended her hand toward Violet waiting for whatever she asked for.

"Sadie I can expla-" Violet was interrupted when Sadie pushed her back hitting one of the tables behind them. The men sitting behind the tables jump up when Violet back hit the table. Butcher, Rooster and my father jumped downed from the little stage coming toward the girls.

"Sadie calm down and let her go." Butcher said while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Sadie snapped at Butcher without looking at him. Butcher instantly remove his hand from her shoulder and move a little back giving her space.

"I'm not going to ask again Violet!" Sadie screamed on Violet face. I could see Sadie getting angrier by the second her sister took to take out her phone from her pocket.

Sadie snatched the pink cellphone from her sister and took some steps back giving her sister some room. We could see her scrolling through the phone and stopping for a few minute every couples of seconds. Out of nowhere she smash the phone against the floor and then stepping on it under it was a total disaster. Nothing was left of the phone only broken screen glass everywhere.

"Why would you do it Violet?" You could hear the betrayal in my little paradise voice as she took a seat on the chair she was sitting before.

"Sadie it's not that serious." Violet said taking the seat next to her sister.

"Its not that serious Violet really! Do you know what this means." Sadie once again stood up and started to pace back and forth. "Did you even think about the girls?!" She stop right in front of Violet.

"He is not going to say anything Violet! I trust him and you should to." Violet also stood up and was face to face with Sadie. It seem a fight was going to go down between both of them on any moment.

"Okay girls why don't we all come down and talk about this because we are all confuse." Rooster for once was trying to be the voice of reason on this situation between his nieces. Both of them turned their faces toward Rooster and shouted at the same time, "shut up!" Then both looked at each other again.

"I don't trust him and neither should you! He is stupid and can get us all killed!" Sadie open and close her fist repeatedly. I guess trying not to strike her sister.

"Okay you two what the fuck is going on. I want answers now!" My father shouted to the two fighting sisters. Both of them look at each other and looked at my father like if having a silent conversation between the two of them. A few minutes of their silence argument Sadie let out an exhausted breath.

"Will as you know we have been on the run since our parents death. We have been under the radar for so long but somehow they keep finding us. About two years ago Violet here fell in love with this rookie cop who said was going to hel-" Violet interrupted Sadie to scream at her, "he is helping us!"

"Like I was saying before been interrupted. This rookie cop who was trying to help us somehow gave away our location by accident or so he says. He has been trying to find us for about one year and half. But every time he finds us he does stupid things that gives away our location and Violet here just gave away our location to this dumb ass. Thank god a friend of mine has been keeping an eye on him and took him under custody so there is were I am going now." Sadie said.

"Pray to god he did not give away our location this time or I swear to god I will take him out." Sadie said to Violet while both girls walking towards the door of the meeting room with us right behind them.