The plan

Chapter 1

------------

"He looks different, don't you think. Almost ill." -"Who could tell the difference?" Harry said. "But you're right, Scarlett. He does look different. You should keep an eye on him." -"What.., why me?" -"I think he might be up to something. You have to follow him. You need to get to know about his sneaky plans." He was now staring trough the window into nowhere. -" But why me?! I don't want to." He did not seem to have heard her. "Harry??" -"What's up? he said rather surprised. "Did you say something?" -"Yes, I did! Harry, you can do that yourself." -"Do what? -"Stalk Draco!" -"It's not stalking." -"Right." You could hear the sarcasm in her voice. -"It's erm.." -"Yes?" Scarlett lifted her eyebrows. -"Whatever. Stalking, shadowing, following. It doesn't matter. What matters, is that you will be doing it. He'll expect that from me. Please, he trusts you." -" I haven't talked to him in like.. forever." Now it was Scarlett who was staring into nothing. "He still likes you, Scarlett." By saying this, Harry suddenly got her full attention. "You think so? For real?" Scarlett sounded a little too interested. -"Yeah, I think that. You don't still like him too, right?" She hesitated. "Right? -"Erm.. No. Of course not! I am so over him. We broke up ages ago." -"Good, then what's the problem?" -" Well... Fine, I'll do it, but not 24/7!" -"Well... actually. I was thinking that you..." -"Omg no, Harry. I'm not doing that! And he already shares a room with Elena anyway." -"We're all gonna sleep somewhere different next week. They're going to mix us all up. You two could end up together by coincidence." He winked. Scarlett sighed. "Okay then." -"You're the best!" Harry said cheerfully. He gave her a kiss on her cheek. "It will be okay, " Scarlett said relaxed. But she wasn't relaxed at all. They were going to spend every night together again. She and Draco. She and her ex...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~