Bad jokes

Chapter 31
-------------

Scarlett woke up alone this morning. Draco had to sleep in the couch in the common room as long as he didn't change his mind. She really didn't want to see him right now. Why did he have to apologize to such a cruel woman. Scarlett just couldn't get it. That woman ordered Draco to kill her. That woman tortured her. And still... he thinks he must make it up to her. He's probably just afraid or should they actually have a real band. He's her nephew after all.

"What's up with you? You've been a bad boy?" Draco slowly opened his eyes and tried to see who was standing in front of him. He saw Blaise with that radiant smile he always wore when he thought he had made a hilarious joke. But Draco wasn't really in the mood for jokes right now. "You look awful, man." Draco sighed and turned away."And in a bad mood as well." Blaise smirked. "Just leave me alone, mate. Thanks" Draco said with his morning voice. "I should get up though, if I were you. It's 3PM." -"What-" Draco fell out of the couch as he turned around as fast as he could and fell to the ground with a loud bang. "Ow. Damn"
Blaise was laughing so loud that Draco thought he could impossibly laugh any louder. "Just kiding. It's only 9AM, but this was the only way to get you out of bed, or wait, out of the couch I mean. And it was the funniest way as well." -"Great." Draco said while still lying on the ground with his hands placed on his forehead going through his hair.

Scarlett entered the common room while Draco was trying to get up from the floor. She gave him a quick look and turned away. Scarlett had already left as Draco opened his mouth to say something. "You guys had a fight?" Blaise asked more serious now. "Sort of".