Fear

Chapter 23

-------------

"Hmm... Such a pretty girl. Well done Draco. Was it because of her, that you didn't come to our last meeting? Is this the girl, Draco? Answer me." Draco still didn't say anything. He had not said a word since Scarlett was there. "Yes, " Scarlett said. "Oh, very good my dear. So, tell me if I am wrong, but Draco... As I have understood, you attach more importance to a girl, than to the wishes of the dark lord? Am I right?" Draco still stood there, not saying or doing anything. "Am I right?!!" , Bellatrix yelled. For the first time Draco spoke up. He was looking afraid and finally said:"Yes." His voice was shaking. He sounded just like when Scarlett had found him in that cabine. "I see." Bellatrix said, more calm now. "Is it just another girl or not?" -"No." -"Interesting... Very interesting. What's so special about this one?" Bellatrix asked. Draco took a deep breath. "She's..." Draco sighed again. A tear streamed down his face. "Yes?" -"I just... love her with all my heart." Scarlett started to cry as he said that and took his hand. She was holding it so tightly it hurt."Well, well... I can see you two really love each other. But love can be a very dangerous thing, you know. Love can make someone do things you would never do. Love can conquer hate, sadness or even...fear... And we don't want that, do we."

"Please don't hurt her! I'll do anyting!" Draco cried. Bellatrix seemed to not have expected that. "Anything?" she asked. Draco didn't hesitate. "Yes."