I'm sorry

Chapter 34
-------------
It had been a long night. Both Scarlett and Draco hadn't been able to sleep, but that wasn't because of not so comfortable beds in the hospital wing. Scarlett didn't know when the death eaters would arrive, but it wouldn't be long anymore. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. She and Draco hadn't discussed the subject anymore. There was no other way and Draco just had to do it or... die.

It was around 2PM and Scarlett was really tired. She hadn't slept that night and she started to feel that. "I think I'll try to sleep a bit. You promise you'll wake me if something happens?" Scarlett asked Draco. "Yeah." -"And don't leave okay, you're still too weak. And otherwise... Err.. Just wake me, okay? Promise?" -"Yes." Draco said. He didn't say a lot. He never said a lot anymore. He seemed to be as quiet and sad again as he was in the beginning of the year.
As soon as Scarlett was sleeping, Draco gently got out of bed. He tried to be as quiet as possible, to not wake Scarlett. He was standing in front of her and just looking at her. He loved her. He had made it up to Bellatrix and still Scarlett was sitting here beside him. She always forgave him. And damn, she was so beautiful. "I'm sorry" he said. He gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.