(Don't) do it

Chapter 24

-------------

"Great. You can go." -'What?" Draco couldn't believe it. They were allowed to leave just like that? Scarlett stood up and walked over to Draco. "No, not you my dear. Draco can go, but you can't." -"No!" Draco yelled. "I'm not leaving without her!" -"I thought you said you'd do anything for her? Or were those just empty words?" Draco looked away. "Well? Were they?" -"No." Bellatrix smiled. "Okay. You can stay here and watch, but I don't think you would want to. "What do you mean?" Scarlett said and looked over to Draco. "Let's say that... we still have some unfinished business to take care of." Bellatrix took out a knife and commanded the other death eaters to keep Draco away, just far enough to still be able to see everything. "No! Leave her alone! Please!" "Now first. CRUCIO!" Scarlett let out a terrible scream and fell to the ground. "Make.. it... stop!" Bellatrix swung her wand and the pain stopped, but instead she felt stinging pain of a knife in her arm. It made her gasp and she cried out in pain. Draco was almost screaming as loudly as she was, to make it stop. "You promised to not hurt her! Please don't hurt her anymore!" He was breathing heavily and suddenly, Bellatrix put her knife and wand away. "You don't want her to have anymore pain? Then release her from her suffering." Draco was looking from Bellatrix to Scarlett and back a couple of times. Scarlett was still lying on the ground, crying. He had never seen Scarlett like this, so in pain. "Do it", Bellatrix whispered. "Kill her."