Affection

Chapter 29

-------------

Scarlett and Draco were still lying in the couch. Harry and Blaise had already gone to bed, but they didn't feel like it yet. It was 4AM now, but Scarlett just knew she wouldn't been able to sleep anyway, so what's the point of trying it. She was still lying in Draco's arms with her eyes wide open. She couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened. Everytime she closed her eyes, she felt the pain of Bellatrix' knife or even worse, the crucio curse.

"Maybe you should try to get some sleep?" Draco already knew the answer, but it was worth the try. " -"You really think I could sleep right now?" -"No, of course not. I was just hoping you could." -"I can't stop thinking about it, you know. What if she comes after us? She won't leave it like that." -"You're safe here." -"But still... She tortured both of us. Come on, I mean..., she tortured her own nephew!" -"She didn't." -"What do you mean?!" Draco sighed and stopped stroking her hear. "She never tortured me, you only thought she did." -"Is she a-" -"A legilimens, yes." Draco interrupted her. "She would never torture me... She's my aunt and... She has always been really caring." Scarlett couldn't believe what he was saying right now. "Caring?! She made you do horrible things!" -"Yes, but that was only to help me. Once I'll have to..." Draco hesitated and took a deep breath. "Once I'll have to kill Dumbledore, all those thing will be nothing compared to that. She's only preparing me."