Sectumsempra

Chapter 32
-------------

Scarlett was sitting in the great hall when Harry came to her. He looked dreadful. "Hey, what's wrong?" She sounded quite worried. One of the things Harry liked about her. She was always there for you if something was wrong, but Harry knew she wouldn't be so sweet anymore within a minute or something. "Something happened. With Malfoy." -"What is it?" Scarlett interrupted. "It's my fault and I still feel terrible. It should never have happened, I just..." -"Now what happened?!" Scarlett exclaimed. "We got into a fight and I struck him by a spell... and it turned out worse than i thought it would. I didn't know the spell very well, so I just tried it. Malfoy fell to the floor and it looked just like if he got cut several times by a sword. Blood kept flowing out of his body and I didn't know what to do. I was paralysed and he was... dying. And then there was Snape. He managed to heal the wounds with another spell." -"So he made it?" -"Yes." Scarlett sighed deeply. "Thank god he's alright. Is he in the hospital wing now?" -"I guess."

Scarlett saw how Harry was taken aback from it, so she knew he did regret it. "I'll go and see him later. I first want to know what happened. Why did you have a fight? I thought since what happened with Bellatrix, that you two were getting along a bit better." Harry sighed. "Yeah, a bit. But it had nothing to do with that. Katie Bell got back and I wated to talk to her about who cursed her, and Malfoy saw us. He panicked and he just walked away, so I followed him. I found him crying, so I knew it was him who cursed Katie. I told him that and he just threw a spell at me. So yeah, I casted spells back and so it continued until mine hit him." Scarlett shook her head. -"You guys are unbelievable. And you just used a spell that you didn't know?! I'll go visit Draco now and don't follow me."