Such a shame

Chapter 22

-------------

Scarlett opened her eyes. She was standing in front of a huge mansion close to the woods. She could even hear a werewolf howling so that she knew it was full moon. It was dark and quite cold outside. She was afraid. Should she go in or not? Of course she wanted to save Draco, but would she even be able to. She already used to panic for the most little things, like not finding one of her shoes.

Scarlett walked towards the house and the immense gate swung open. 'Oh god, she knows' Scarlett thought by herself. She took a deep breath and walked passed the gate. The front door was unlocked, so she entered straight away. When the door closed out of itself again, someone grabbed her from behind. Before she could scream, a hand pressed onto her mouth. "Don't scream, darling. I won't hurt you. I just want to have a word with you."

"Now. Sit down, my dear." Someone released Scarlett and pushed her towards a chair that was standing in the middle of the room. Scarlett sat down gently and saw who was standing in front of her. It was Bellatrix. She also noticed some men standing in every corner. "Where's Draco?" Scarlett asked self assured, determined not to sound afraid. "Oh, you want to see him? Of course you do." "Draco! Someone's here to see youuu." Scarlett could hear footsteps coming closer and the door behind her opened. "Come, Draco, come closer." Bellatrix grabbed him by his arm and pulled him closer. Draco didn't say anything, he just kept shaking his head. "She's lovely. Such a shame."