The last week

Chapter 33
-------------

"Hey" Scarlett said with a soft voice, so that Draco wouldn't wake with a start. And he didn't. He opened his eyes a bit and smiled. "Hey" -"Are you okay, darlin'?" -"I'm.. I'm fine." He stuttered. "You don't look nor sound fine. You should try to sleep." -"No. I can't just lie here. There's things I need to do." He tried to get up, but had to lie down again. The scars on his chest were still hurting a lot and he squinted, trying to hide his pain. "Your wounds still need to heal. You need to rest, Draco. Believe me." He nodded and closed his eyes again.

Scarlett was still sitting next to Draco in the hospital wing. She didn't know what else she could do. She was puzzling her head off all the time. She really wanted to help Draco. She wanted to find a solution for all this mess. The year almost came to an end, so Draco would also almost have to assassin Dumbledore. There must be something she could do. She just had to find a solution. There must be one.

Scarlett was staring at an empty bed at the other side of the hall until someone took her hand. Scarlett startled and quicky turned around. "I'm sorry." Draco was looking at her. "I'm sorry about our fight. I.." -"Shh, it's okay." -"No, it's not. I have seen her today. Before Potter did this. I appologised and... She'll assist me next week." -Next week already?!" -"I can't wait forever. I'll have to do it anyway. I don't have a choice." -"Maybe there's another way... Maybe y-" -"Another way?!" Draco interrupted. "If you know another way, please tell me! I've been searching this whole year for another way, but there just isn't one! There's no other way!!" He was panting and he kept shaking his head. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to help..." Scarlett was a bit taken aback, but also felt sorry for him. She didn't have to do it. She didn't know what it was like.