You're mine

Chapter 17

------------

"I'm so happy you're staying for me" Scarlett was smiling like never before. Draco wasn't. "Don't be afraid. Everything will be okay. You're with me now." Scarlett saw how his sad face turned into a smile. Just a little one, but that was enough to her. "Just try to relax and keep your mind off things. I can help you with that." She kissed him passionaltely and he kissed her back still as passionate as before. Or maybe it could have been even more passionate. He touched her cheek softly and then started kissing her again, but this time longer and faster. Scarlett heard his heartbeat speeding up and took off his shirt. Draco took at his turn her shirt off as well. He kissed her neck several times before he pressed his hands onto her hips to slide them more down. He was now as eager as she was and they rolled over. Their heartbeats were speeding up and they were whispering each other's names.

"I love you, Scarley." Scarlett couldn't stop smiling. "I love you." He looked into her hazel brown eyes. "I'll remember this night forever. You're mine," Draco whispered. Scarlett kissed him one more time, before they both fell asleep.

{A/N: I know it's short, but it took me a long time to write xD.  I never wrote something like this before, so I know it's not great, but tell me what you think of it :) }