You know nothing

Chapter 13

--------------

Scarlett was outside for a walk. She did that a lot. It helped her to clear her mind. She had been thinking about Draco and Harry the whole time. Why were Draco's hands covered in blood? Why did Harry had to be so overprotective? Draco was not dangerous. Not at all. And what did Harry think. That she would listen to him and never see Draco again. So not.

"You leave her alone!" Scarlett heard some people fighting, so she hid behind a wall. She slowly moved her head a bit aside, to be able to see them. Scarlett rolled her eyes. It were Harry and Draco. Idiots, Scarlett thought by herself. "I don't know what you're talking about Potter." -"Oh please, don't let me laugh. You're trying to win Scarlett over, but you're not gonna get away with it." Harry's eyes looked like they could spit fire any second. Scarlett had never seen him like this. "Potter... What are you trying to say here?" The way of how relaxed he spoke only made Harry feel madder and madder -"You want her back, but you're only going to use her again." -"I never used her!" Draco wasn't so calm aymore. "Of course you used her! And now she's useful to you again, for one of your little plans, so you're trying to get her back. You're a great actor you know, but you won't trick me, Malfoy! -"What are you even talking about?!" -" About a few weeks ago, when Scarlett found you, crying." Scarlett saw how Malfoy jumped as Harry said that. Damn, she thought, I never should have told Harry about that. "You weren't crying! You were just trying to make her feel sorry for ya and so get to her." Draco didn't answer. He only seemed to get more angry by every word Harry said. "You leave her alone, okay. You've caused enough damage with that baby already." Draco looked up at once, got closer to Harry and grabbed him by his shirt. "What did you say?!!" He said full of anger. Harry didn't look so confident anymore. "You don't know nothing about that, Potter! Nothing!" He released Harry out of his grip, but he didn't take his eyes of him. Harry went off. Scarlett still didn't move and nor did Draco. Until his eyes caught hers and he was standing in front of her before she could realise. He would definitely get mad. She shouldn't have told Harry about all of this. And especially not about their baby.