Chapter 23

When the car stopped in front of her house Gauri tried to open the door only to see that it was locked. At this point she didn't know what to say and could only turn towards are Boss with a look of confusion on her face.

"I usually have the doors remain locked for safety purposes."

His grin made her feel as if she was the only foolish person in the car and Gauri hated it but when she saw him open his side of the door she was left with her jaw half opened. Even though it was dark outside she could still see him walk towards her door.

"Shall we?"

With his hand stretched out towards her Gauri was still in a daze as to what was happening.

"You...don't have to Boss. I can go inside myself."

"I am after all a gentleman Ms. Sharma. It is only right to walk a lady to her door."

When she practically ran to her door leaving Omkara to take larger steps to keep up Gauri thought that the night was over until she could here voices inside her home.

Rudra: Why are you fangirling so much?! He's just a man. I am way more better looking.

Bhavya who was peeking through her window curtains trying to catch a glimpse of the handsome Omkara Oberoi was so excited that she completely disregarded her boyfriend's words.

"SHH!!! I want to hear his voice! Maybe I should open the door right now and invite him in!"

Rudra frantically grabbed his crazy girlfriend by the waist as she darted towards the door knob.

"Are you crazy! Just let him say goodnight and leave in peace!" whispered Rudra heavily.

With her arms flailing about trying to reach for the door knob Bhavya was just no match for Rudra's strength.

"It....will...be..ok...I...am...just .....gonna...say...hi." grunted Bhavya as she tries her best to stretch her arms as much as she could.

Gauri with her back towards the door had a very awkward look on her face as she tries to bid farewell to her Boss.

"Thank you so much Boss. Goodnig---"

Suddenly her door knob was rattling loudly and the door would open then close multiple times and the look on Omkara's face only made Gauri blush in embarrassment.

**Swsh!!!**

Bhavya almost tumbled on top of Gauri as she finally managed to free herself from Rudra's grasp if not for Omkara's quick reflexes.

It was so fast that Gauri didn't know how to react when her body was pressed against her Boss's strong chest.

"Be careful." whispered Omkara as she gently pulls her away from his embrace.

"ah...Thank you."

Trying to get her balance back Bhavya quickly stood up with a wide smile as she greets the handsome man.

"Hello Mr. Oberoi. Why don't you come in."

When Omkara saw Rudra fiercely pull his girlfriend's arm to propel her back to his side he let a teasing chuckle slip through his lips.

"Thank you for the invitation but it is quite late. I must be going."

When Gauri saw him walk towards his car she quickly turned her angry gaze at her friend.

In a threatening tone Gauri nudged her friend inside. "Bhavya......"

"Wha..what?" Bhavya innocently replied as she was stared down by two angry people.