Chapter 34

Rudra was is a dilemma. He has never seen his cousin act this way before. Omkara was always a very calm, cold, and collective person but the murderous look on his face now instilled fear in him. He wasn't sure what kind of steps Omkara would take when Gauri was involved.

"Rudra! I said who is it!" Omkara roared as his patience was wearing thin.

His eyes was becoming darker and the lines narrowing between his brows was very intimidating. Thankfully just when he was about to say the names his phone pinged.

~TEXT~

Bhavya: Rudra please tell me you haven't told Dilpreet who was responsible for tonight.

Rudra: Not yet.

Bhavya: Good. Don't. Gauri wants to handle it her own way.

When Rudra pulled his eyes away from his phone he could feel his cousin walk up closer to him. Omkara was always taller and when he gazed down on him Rudra quickly tucked his phone back in his pant's pocket.

"Rudra...I will not ask you again."

Rudra swallowed a mouthful of cold air. His cousin no longer showed uncontrollable anger and his voice was now calmer. This was even worse then before. The dark eyes looking down on him was no longer asking but demanding. What was he suppose to do now. He had already revealed that he knew who it was and there was no way he could fool Omkara now.

"I will not lie to you Om. I will give you a choice. That was Bhavya who texted me. She said Gauri wanted to take care of this on her own and did not want me to tell Dilpreet. So you tell me. What do you want me to do?"

He was hoping that his cousin would respect Gauri's wishes but when he saw that devilish grin appear on Omkara's face he knew he was wrong.

"Do I look like Dilpreet to you?"

Rudra: "...."

"Say it."

Rudra: Om. What will you do to them?

"Them?"

Rudra felt the sweat on his back dampening his shirt. His cousin was like a beast on the prowl and every word was leaking more information. He knew that his cousin was a very thorough businessman but he has never seen it first hand.

"What are you going to do?" Rudra asked again.

"Whatever that will satisfy me. Now tell me."

"But if you took care of them......Then you rid of Gauri's chance to feel that sense of satisfaction."

When he saw Omkara's eyes tremble slightly Rudra knew he was successful in changing his cousin's mind. Truly it was only Gauri who could stop him now. Even mentioning her name was quite effective.

His anger still has not subsided but he didn't want to do anything that might upset Gauri even more. Would she be upset if he took care of things on her behalf? Yes she would.

"Alright. I won't force the names out of you tonight. I will give Gauri time to do it her own way. Just by observing her actions I will come to find out soon enough."

Rudra didn't know if his cousin's words were comforting or not. The only thing he knew was that these two girls had only time on their side. Once he finds out who they are there is no telling what his cousin might do.

*******************

It was Sunday and Gauri woke up feeling much better until she checked her phone which she was charging by her nightstand.

~Text~

Riddhima: Hey Gauri I hope you are okay. Last night was crazy huh? I was so scared! Don't worry. Ishana and I went to the police station and made sure they will never see the light of day! Hopefully next time we will have a better time.