Chapter 45

8/5/2019

Target votes: 260

When Ajay saw Omkara standing there with his hands in his pockets and a look that literally stopped his heartbeat, he was almost speechless.

"Boss..."

With that cold stare that he was getting from his boss, Ajay's heart began to beat rapidly and the feeling of sweat wasn't making him feel any better. His mind started to run wild waiting for Omkara to at least say something but the man was just standing there. This type of intimidation was so hard to bear.

"Are you not leaving? Because I would like to enter. Unless you are expecting me to get out of your way."

His body felt like it moved on its own when he found himself nervously turning his body and pushing himself against the open door way to let Omkara walk by. What was worse was that there was barely any space for to men to occupy but Ajay wasn't going to let that stop him. With all his strength he pulled himself up on his toes while sucking in as much air as possible. When he saw that there was just enough room for Omkara to comfortably walk by he felt a bit at ease. However, if Ajay didn't know any better he would have thought that his boss was purposely halting his steps right in front of him.

"Wha...What is he doing?! I don't think I can hold this stance any longer!"

It was only when Omkara notice Ajay's face turning pale and the sweat on his forehead was dripping down the side of his face, did he slowly walk inside the fabric room. It felt quite satisfying and the slight grin on his face assured everyone of this fact.

"Ms. Sharma. I heard the model was going to try on the dress today and wanted to be here to see it."

Unlike Gauri, who's expression was still indifferent to what was going on around her, Trina's eyes widen with excitement.

"Mr. Oberoi! I am honored to finally meet you in person. I am Trina, the model for this dress."

Omkara gave Trina a once look over as he walks up to Gauri who had her dress in her hand.

"The dress is done?"

"After she tries it on I only have minor details to finish up."

"Hm."

Ajay, who has yet to leave; happily informed his boss that Trina was just about to change into the dress when he incidentally came by.

"Should we wait outside Boss?"

"Of course. Or did you intend for us to stay while a woman undresses?" This statement shocked both Ajay and Trina because just minutes ago that was exactly what they were pushing for in order to make Gauri jealous.

"Of course not Boss." Ajay quickly replies as he started to question if his Boss was secretly spying on them some how. As for Gauri, she also started to wonder if Omkara was easedropping awhile ago. How else would he make such statement that prompt those two to shake in their boots. Nevertheless, she could care less at this point. All Gauri wanted was to have this model try on her dress so that she could make the adjustments. There was only two days till Friday and she needed to give Riddhima ample opportunity to strike.

Omkara and Ajay didn't have to wait too long for Gauri to help Trina change into her dress. Only a mere 10 minutes passed by but that felt like hell for Ajay. It was only when he saw Gauri open the door did this huge wave of relief wash over him.

Obviously Ajay made sure that Omkara walks in first as he followed close behind. As they entered they could see Trina standing there looking absolutely out of this world. It seem that Gauri had even grab the perfect accessories from Richa, who was in charge of the jewelry for the campaign to pull this entire look together.