Chapter 42

As usual, Omkara dropped Gauri off at the front of Oberoi Fashion and because "Dilpreet" now owns a car it was not necessary for her to stop by the coffee shop to kill time. Afterall, he was Omkara Singh Oberoi whom she now knew was disguised as Dilpreet. It was pointless for him to keep taking her to work too early. However, that information was not known by Ajay who was looking through the coffee shop window waiting for Gauri for almost half an hour. When he saw a car parked in front of the office building for quite some time his eyes widen to see Gauri opening the passenger door.

"What the hell..." Ajay called out as Gauri's foot retracted back inside of the car. "Why is she still sitting inside the car?" It didn't take a genius to know that the driver must be that bastard Dilpreet but the fact that he had Gauri's affection was what infuriated him. Ajay's eyes burned with jealousy as he glared through the window.

"Omkara....I will be late for work. What is it?" Gauri asked as she was yanked back into the car.

Her cheeks flushed slightly as he kept on staring at her and unlike before his eyes were now filled with complete confidence. She felt her chest tighten as guilt started to set in. The thought of wanting to spend more time with him before her time was up made her feel so selfish. He didn't deserve this. The more he stared at her with such loving and sincere eyes the harder it was to breathe.

"You forgot your lunch box." Omkara pointed towards her foot.

"Oh."

Her embarrassment was obvious to him as her neck started to turn into this adorable pink hue. Omkara suddenly lunged over to Gauri's side to tease this little rabbit who was always trying to hop away. "Did you think I wanted something else?"

She didn't know why but her eyes, by it's own nature, traveled down towards his lips that was covered by his purple mask.

If only she could see the sly smirk underneath the mask at this moment then maybe she would have realize that she was caught staring.

"I see...." His low husky voice drew her eyes away from his lips and right into his darkened eyes. "You want be to "say" goodbye?" Her heart pounded uncontrollably as his thumb started to caress her lips.

Gauri immediately pulled away in a panic while grabbing the lunchbox. "Goodbye!"

Omkara couldn't help but laugh seeing her dart out of his car and power walking towards the office building. Yet, when he noticed Ajay running out of the coffee shop next door his happy smile disappeared immediately but because this oaf was one of her co-workers, he didn't want to interfere and have her believe he was unable to keep a promise.

As he drove off to meet Khanna to change his clothes and exchange cars, Omkara was already thinking of ways to get rid of Ajay without being questioned the validity of his actions by Gauri.

Khanna was already waiting for his Boss to arrive when he saw the four car sedan park beside him. He was still confused as to why his Boss was still dressing up as "Dilpreet" when he had bragged to him last night that Ms. Sharma knew of his true identity. But Khanna knew better then to ask too many questions because that would only put him at risk. So when he saw his Boss started to walk towards the Mercedes Khanna reached over to grab the folder with Gauri's information. But as he looked back up to see his Boss take off his purple mask his body shivered.

"Why is the Boss grinning like that?"

Omkara had finally thought of a way to deal with Ajay when he got into the backseat of his Mercedes.

"Morning Boss." Khanna nervously greeted his bipolar Boss.

"Morning. Do you have what I asked for?"

Khanna quickly handed over the folder as well as a black fitted suit and grey tie.