Lollipops - Epilogue 1.

4 years later

Naomi Black. That was a name she could surely get used to.

Despite the fact that Sirius and Naomi weren't yet married, last night, they had had a deep discussion, and Sirius promised her that when the war was over, they would marry each other.

Naomi deeply sighed with a warm smile sitting on her face, as she rolled over in her bed, being met with her face of her boyfriend, soon-to-be fiancé. Naomi began to play with Sirius' long dark locks, frowning in distaste at the length. He seriously needed a haircut; she'd been begging him to get one for the past month.

Sirius looked angelic and peaceful as he slept, a great contrast to the stressed and tired look that he usually had on his face. The stresses of the current war had caught up to them. The Order of the Phoenix constantly had them on tasks and duties to fulfill. Although it was tiring, they both knew that it would all pay out in the end.

Naomi decided to get up and get dressed. She was planning to drop in at Lily and James' home at Godric's Hollow, and of course, little Harry. Of course, Naomi hadn't lost touch with anyone over the years; even Marlene had worked up a long overdue apology once they entered their seventh year of Hogwarts. It was a rather awkward occasion, but they had grown over their differences. Naomi honoured Marlene for joining the Order and fighting for what she believed in. Marlene had died honourably.

She couldn't help but think of Regulus. Ever since that horrid day in her sixth year, Regulus had been in hiding, living a quiet and secret life in America. Though, he promised Naomi that when the war was over, he would return back. He had made that promise all the way back in her sixth year when he left, and Naomi made sure to remind him with every weekly letter she sent him.

As Naomi stared up at the grand mirror in front of her with her bright blue eyes, and combed her honey-coloured hair, she reminisced the time that it was longer. She had cut it up to her collarbone just a few days ago, finding it easier to keep out of her face when she was working for the Order.

"Where are you going?" Naomi heard Sirius' groggy voice from behind her.

"I'm going to stop by at Lily and James' place." She explained to him. "Make sure you come join us later in the day," she warned.

"Don't worry, I will." He promised her, lazily waving his arm.

She nodded and walked towards him, planting a kiss on his cheek, saying, "Bye, Sirius,"

As she walked towards the door, Sirius abruptly stopped her.

"Oh, wait!" He stopped her. She raised her eyebrows at him, and he said to her with a goofy smile, "Happy Halloween."

She warmly smiled at Sirius as she softly responded, "Happy Halloween, Sirius,"

The last thing she saw was a grin adorned on Sirius' face before she shut the bedroom door with a light click. She wondered what the day had in store for her, hoping to expect some good things along the way.

Oh, if only she knew.

————–

"Oh, isn't he just adorable!" Naomi gushed to Lily, who excitedly nodded in agreement.