Lollipops - Epilogue 2.

10 years later

"Bella, Orion, eat up. We're going to Kings Cross in just twenty minutes." Naomi said firmly to her children.

"Mommy, we've already eaten more than we can take," Bella groaned, staring at her mom with wide blue eyes.

"I don't care, eat more," Naomi patted her daughter's head of black curly hair, causing the seven-year-old girl to giggle, revealing a set of small teeth, with two missing at the front.

Naomi couldn't help but smile fondly at her daughter, Bella Dominique Black. The middle name came from her mother, who her children would never get the pleasure of meeting. Her beautiful girl, who was just seven years old, was one of the people in this world that she cared for the most. She was cute and cheeky, but she was smart as well, and was just about the sweetest girl Naomi had ever known.

"Orion, why aren't you eating?" Naomi furrowed her eyebrows.

"I can't," her son sighed dramatically. "I'll miss Harry too much."

Naomi shook her head disapprovingly. "He hasn't even gone yet, Orion,"

Her son, Orion James Black, at just ten years of age, was just as dramatic as his father. He had the same hair as Sirius, black and curly, but Naomi wouldn't dare to let him grow out his hair just as Sirius did at Orion's age. Belle and Orion both had Sirius' hair, but they had their mother's bright blue eyes. The two of them had the biggest hearts and Naomi loved them with all her heart; she wouldn't replace her beautiful children for the world.

"Oh, pancakes!" Sirius grinned as he strolled into the room, announcing his presence.

Naomi glanced up when she heard his familiar voice, a smile coming onto her face at the sight of her husband, and their child being cradled in his arms. She stood up from the dining table and walked over to the two.

"Good morning, Sirius, Isadora," Naomi brightly smiled.

Naomi leaned down to kiss Isadora's cheek, who was just two years of age. The little girl giggled, squirming in her father's arms. Isadora Lily Black, Naomi's third child, had Naomi's golden blonde hair and blue eyes; she already looked like a spitting image of her mom. The two-year-old girl was adorable.

"Where's my kiss, Mrs. Black," Sirius playfully said, setting down Isadora so she could go sit with her siblings.

Naomi smiled, loving the sound of her name. She went up on her toes to kiss Sirius' cheek. However, he abruptly turned and captured her in a breath-taking kiss.

"Sirius!" Naomi exclaimed, her cheeks a faint tint of red. "Not in front of the kids!"

"I couldn't resist, I just love you too much," Sirius grinned.

Naomi peered up at him with a smile. "I love you too, Sirius."

Sirius smiled. "And I love you too, little one,"

Sirius glanced down at her stomach, softly touching the big bump in Naomi's stomach. Naomi stared down at her stomach with a faint smile resting on her face. She was already seven months along; it was crazy to think that in just a few weeks, her next child would be born. The gender wasn't known yet, as Sirius and Naomi decided that they wanted to be surprised. But, they both knew that no matter what, they would love the baby with all their hearts, just as they loved their other children.