Chapter 2

Sitting up on my bed, I sigh. Alpha Jacob never came last night. Not that im disappointed but I had waisted several precious hours doing nothing in order to keep the house clean.
    It's shameful for the Alpha to come over and the house or build be a mess. And looked down upon in every sense.
    I take my shower and get dressed for the day. I'm wearing a light grey, sleeveless shirt tied in the front, a leather skirt with zipped pockets, patterned leggings, a leather jacket, light grey beany, and black combat boots. Not silver today... Mostly sense my wounds from yesterday are still there. Yes I should be healed and normally I would be. But the added silver delayed the healing process. Most of it is gone though.
    Letting my hair lay flat on my back with only light make up, I walk out the door with my keys and wallet. I didn't do training this morning due to yesterday's lashings, which is normal.
    As I sit in my truck, I realize I haven't taken my daily dose of silver. While contemplating on whether or not I should take it now or wait till my wounds heal, a knock sounds on the window. I look over and it's Alpha Jacob. "Hello Alpha." I greet getting out of the car. "Please come inside." I smile, leading him inside. I grab my liquid silver and the needle and sitting down at my kitchen table. I could see his dislike for it clearly. His face showed it all. "How are your wounds?" He asked eyeing the needle as I filled it with the silver. "Fine Alpha. I answer. Closing the silver off and tying off my arm, I get the needle ready. "I'm sorry for my son's wrong doings... May I check on.. your.. wounds?" He says slowing down at the end as I inject the silver into my body.
    My body goes tense for a few moments before I finally relax. "Of course Alpha." He breathed a breath of relief as I put away the silver and threw away the needle. Slowly I turned my back to him and lifted my shirt. Showing the still slightly open wounds, and small lines.. scars.. of the previous lashings. He gasped and I could feel anger bubbling up inside him as it radiated off him. I lowered my shirt and turned to him. "You have open wounds from last night yet you still inject silver into your body! That will slow the process even more?" He yells. I look at my feet and don't respond... How would I respond? "I know your parents started this. But I want you to end it. I have expressed this enough times for you to get it through your head! The next step is ordering you to stop." He said. Pure anger. My face goes hard before it goes emotionless. "Is it an order Alpha Jacob?" I ask. "Not yet it isn't." He growled before stomping out the house.
      I decide to stay inside today and sit on the sofa. Believe it or not, even though I do inject myself with silver everyday, my body still heals at a normal wolves healing rate. Since the silver has been there since I.. was.. ... 3. My body has accepted it. With the silver in my body. I also hold all the packs emergency weapons in my basement.
    As wolves we don't normally use weapons. Except when ambushed and for some reason most wolves are out and we need extra power... The pack has never used them. But they are regular weapons, except for the bullets, or blades, or whatever is used on the enemy is silver. Pure silver. Very deadly to most. I am an expert. How? Well in order for them to stay useable someone has to use them ever so often. Which is me. I clean them, shoot them, repair them is something happens.
    Silver surrounds me. And that's for my protection.
    Somewhere during my TV session I fall asleep... Deep into the darkness and I greet it happily. The only place where I get to see my parents again.