chapter 14

Alpha Andrew POV

      It's been 3 days since Alpha Rivers wife and kids were taken. Almost 2 weeks since Danny has been gone. I'm starting to feel it, I'm getting angry at everything. I've been hiding myself in her house just to be surrounded by her scent. It's the only thing keeping me sane, and it's slowly starting to fade. Dad's took over my normal alpha duties, at least for now. Alpha Rivers and I have almost figured it all out. The rogues had snuck past the guards by masking their scent, it didn't last long enough and started wearing off in the house. They were lucky to get out.
     We also saw them with a needle, so they probably injected Danny with something before they took her. "Alpha!" Dustin yells, running into the house. "There's a woman and man here with two babies. The woman is covered in your scent. They look like their in really bad shape." He rushes out. I jump to my feet, as does alpha Rivers. "Where are they?" I ask. "The east border." He informs and we run off.
   Once we get there, alpha Rivers breaks down and runs to the woman. "Jessica! Are you alright?" He asks. She nods. "Alpha Rivers, Alpha Andrew.." the young man speaks up.
"And who are you?" I ask. "Jasper Smith, youngest son to Alpha Smith of the blood warriors pack." He announces. "He helped me." Luna Jessica states. Rivers shakes his hand and I just stand there. "Alpha Andrew... You wouldn't be drew would you?" Jasper asks. "Thats correct." I answer, slightly ridged. "Thank you." He says. "For what?" Mac asks. "Your top warrior helped us escape." He says. "Danielle? She was there?" I ask. My eyes flicker to Jessica as she lowers her head, "Luna Jessica, did you know Danielle?" I ask. "Son.. let's get them inside first." Mom scolds. "Right, I'm sorry I forgot my manners for a second."
   I lead them inside, and have doc check on them. "Luna Jessica is in great condition, but Mr. Smith has a medium amount of silver in his body. He should be fine to travel in a few days." He tells me. "Thank you doc." I dismiss him and then I turn to everyone. "We will find rooms for you later, normally I would to this now but I... I need something on Danielle." I tell them, my voice coming out in almost a whine.
    "Luna Jessica.. please?" I beg. "Um.. I shared a room with her. These men had pushed me into the room, and I landed in her lap. Which saved me and the babies from hitting the floor. She had starred at me for a few moments, I don't know what for. But when I introduced myself she seemed satisfied so I just guessed she was trying to remember me.
    When.. when she told me who she was.. I had noticed a wound on her chest, she said she was fine. She said it was silver. Then the.. the man came over the intercom.. at first I thought he was talking to me, cause I had acknowledged her as a warrior and he said Luna. But.. he.. he was talking to Danielle." She said sniffling, holding back tears. I could see Jasper in shock out the corner of my eye. "A hooded man had stepped in an was in front if the door when he told her that you were her mate... They had gave her your jacket. I could tell something clicked inside her because she healed instantly, the hooded man left and she tied your jacket around me to make a sling for the babies. I was so scared. Her eyes kept changing like she was fighting her wolf. A few hours after than the man asked her if she was going to speak. But she didn't answer. The hooded man came back. Her nails turned into claws and age sliced his chest open. We went to the front door, she told me to come here, and how to get here. Told me you would help. She had already planned on staying behind to take care of our captures. Then we heard a faint cry, she had followed it, and that's when we found Jasper. She told us to go, and we did. We.. we did as she asked and never turned back." She finishes with a sob. "She.. she was a Luna? But.. she told me she was a warrior." Jasper says quietly. "Beta Mac, please take then to their rooms. I'll be at Danny's." He nods and we go our separate ways. "She sacrifice herself for them? But.. but I need her." I cry sitting on her couch. "She's still alive." My wolf says. "Right.. we still have a chance." I dry my tears and go to bed. I'll ask them tomorrow which way they came from. And hopefully we can find her. I need my mate back. Damn it!  I need my Danny!